HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New CD offer **DONE**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New CD offer **DONE**   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:40 pm

gregandrews wrote:
Hello Rande,  received my copy a few days ago. Thanks for sharing.  You and your band mates did an awesome job!!" Yours For a Song"  is my favorite.  Love all the rest.  Always love that Scottish acoustic feel and you captured it perfectly on several of your tracks.  Keep up the excellent work and let me know if you plan to release any more of your work!

You're very kind Greg. Thanks so much.

Cartaphilus wrote:
Yeah Rande, some real good stuff, waiting for your Bagpipe edition.

All kidding aside Ron, you already know I love the sound of the pipes. And it's been a goal of mine to include them in a composition. Just haven't come up with the right platform yet. But it'll happen, sooner or later!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New CD offer **DONE**   Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Brewdude wrote:
gregandrews wrote:
Hello Rande,  received my copy a few days ago. Thanks for sharing.  You and your band mates did an awesome job!!" Yours For a Song"  is my favorite.  Love all the rest.  Always love that Scottish acoustic feel and you captured it perfectly on several of your tracks.  Keep up the excellent work and let me know if you plan to release any more of your work!

Cartaphilus wrote:

All kidding aside Ron, you already know I love the sound of the pipes. And it's been a goal of mine to include them in a composition. Just haven't come up with the right platform yet. But it'll happen, sooner or later!

Cheers,

RR

Who was kidding? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New CD offer **DONE**   Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
gregandrews wrote:

Cartaphilus wrote:

Cheers,

RR

Who was kidding? scratch

Well, not from you Ron as I see you also enjoy the mighty pipes. Yet there are others that can't stand them and never miss a chance to lampoon them.

That's OK I guess as one man's meat is another man's poison. And we all have different tastes in everything. I don't let it bother me. Too much anyway. Life's too short!

Wink

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: New CD offer **DONE**   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
gregandrews wrote:

Cartaphilus wrote:

Cheers,

RR

Who was kidding? scratch

Well, not from you Ron as I see you also enjoy the mighty pipes. Yet there are others that can't stand them and never miss a chance to lampoon them.

That's OK I guess as one man's meat is another man's poison. And we all have different tastes in everything. I don't let it bother me. Too much anyway. Life's too short!

Wink

Cheers,

RR

And I do understand there out there but, I will never understand why.
The pipes reach into my heart where others things will never tread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
tarheel7734

Registration date : 2014-10-16

PostSubject: Re: New CD offer **DONE**   Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I am really enjoying the cd. I would love bagpipes also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New CD offer **DONE**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3