HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

How was your weather today?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

How was your weather today? - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:54 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
The weather? Well....

A tornado missed my place by five acres. The swath cut looks like a new road was cut through the trees, the neighbor's house and a church down the way. 4.5 inches of rain fell overnight. Power is still out around me, and I lost half my solar panels to a fallen black walnut tree. I now have a retired couple living in the guest room.

Today's been pretty nice, but tomorrow is going to be severe again. Many towns around had it much worse.

Man...that’s WAY too close!  Feel really bad for your neighbors.  Nasty business.

Holy Schmidt! Tornadoes are scary stuff. Hang in there Ozzie!

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 33 Purple11x 2How was your weather today? - Page 33 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 33 Bombx3How was your weather today? - Page 33 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 33 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 11:09 am

That was way too close, Ozark. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 2:17 pm

I'm glad you weathered the storm. I was thinking about you while watching all the storm reports on tv. It's a real mess down that way. Fortunately, there weren't any severe injuries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 11, 2019 3:43 pm

Yesterday I managed to get some of the lawn mowed. I even had time to walk the dog. When we got back, two big old turkey buzzards were sitting on the roof! Well, I got out my rifle, loaded a round of birdshot in it and scared the crap out of those big old birds! They flew off and I haven't seen them since! Today it is raining again. When will it end?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 7:22 pm

A few days ago it pushed up to 100 here in sunny Arid-zona. Not uncommon for this time of year. Now more comfortable in the upper 80's with a cooling trend coming in for the weekend. Haven't needed to turn on the AC yet this year.

No moisture associate with it as the low pressure system will pass far to the north and is expected to wreak havoc on the plains states with wind, rain, and possible tornadoes!

Sure am glad to have retired here!!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

How was your weather today? - Page 33 Purple11x 2How was your weather today? - Page 33 Bombx10  How was your weather today? - Page 33 Bombx3How was your weather today? - Page 33 D6bddf10 How was your weather today? - Page 33 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:23 pm

Sounds like you're in a great region sir! Word in the woods is there's about to be some more crazy weather tomorrow and Tuesday here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Sounds like you're in a great region sir! Word in the woods is there's about to be some more crazy weather tomorrow and Tuesday here.

So I'm given to understand Ozzie. Hope you fare OK. Rather concerning to learn a twister set down so close to you recently!

And yes, I'm very happy in my relocated area. In a bit of a cooling trend right now and temps only got into the upper 70's today, but still sunny. Sure beats the gloom and rain of the Pac NW. I'll be taking advantage of this and do some hiking while the weather is still conducive. The 100's will be upon us soon enough.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Preacher

Preacher

Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 18, 2019 9:28 am

I just stepped outside and it is a very pleasant 70 degrees here in Illinois. Perfect weather for working in my yard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptySat May 18, 2019 9:33 am

About 100 and super windy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 11:31 pm

50 MPH winds, and a hard rain, lighting, the whole ball of wax. Rolling Eyes

Here we go again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 9:21 am

We have 7" of snow and temps in the 20 degree range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 11:19 am

peanubutter wrote:
We have 7" of snow and temps in the 20 degree range.

That makes for a short growing season!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Yesterday starting around 7:30 pm, the big storms finally hit us. Mostly rain, lightning, thunder, and wind here in OKC, some 'naders north of us. Lots of trees and limbs down all around the city. Flooding in lower areas bigtime!!! A few weeks ago we were 3" behind in rain; before yesterdays drenching, we were up 6"!! Today is calm, sunny, and downright nice!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 7:44 pm

After 2 days of rain, thunder storms, and tornado warnings, it's finally clearing out. I can sleep tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Snow is melting and roads are a muddy mess. Come on summer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

It was a terrible time last night. A tornado missed us by 2 miles! It came down near the town of Lincoln and moved east, finally hitting the capital city. We just had wind, rain, and a little bit of hail. So we were very lucky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 7:30 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
It was a terrible time last night.  A tornado missed us by 2 miles!  It came down near the town of Lincoln and moved east, finally hitting the capital city.  We just had wind, rain, and a little bit of hail.  So we were very lucky.

Glad you made it through safely, Con
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 9:00 pm

Corncobcon wrote:
It was a terrible time last night.  A tornado missed us by 2 miles!  It came down near the town of Lincoln and moved east, finally hitting the capital city.  We just had wind, rain, and a little bit of hail.  So we were very lucky.

Yipe! I saw Jeff City got hit pretty hard last night. Glad you made it safely!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 9:01 pm

Corncobcon wrote:

Too close for comfort Conrad. Yikes!

silent

Cheers?

RR

Back to top Go down
hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Hot and muggy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
peanubutter

peanubutter

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 12:47 pm

Rain today with possible snow later this evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:40 pm

Finally cracking the triple digits here in sunny Arid-zona.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:50 pm

2 1/2" of rain yesterday, leaving us a full 12'above normal. Lots of flooding in streets, intersections, and low areas. Having a home next to a river, creek, or stream is not a good thing at the moment!!! Today is bright, sunny, mid-80's and humid. More rain/T-storms in our near future!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Finally cracking the triple digits here in sunny Arid-zona.

Cheers,

RR

Hit the triple digits a couple weeks ago. Now is just hit every day and dry and windy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Newpiper19

Registration date : 2019-04-20

PostSubject: Re: How was your weather today?   How was your weather today? - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 2:42 pm

Hit about 80 degree's today. Not muggy/humid. The breeze was nice as i mowed my lawn. Finally dry weather has arrived. Got so much rain our farmers have almost nothing planted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

How was your weather today?
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: