HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hambone

Hambone

Registration date : 2014-09-28

Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3   Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Hey guys, very short notice on this: Brian Levine (Pipesmagazine.com Radio Show, Brigham Pipes [now sutliff/macbaren]) will be at HeroesandLegacies Cigarshop around 5-6pm in Austin Texas. This Wednesday, December 3, 2014.

Heroes and Legacies
Austin Texas Pipe club
Pipes Magazine.com
Back to top Go down
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3   Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:18 pm

I don't know if its dyslexia or straight up illiteracy, but I read that as Brian Austin Green and was very confused for a solid 15 seconds.

Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 Brian-austin-green-90210
Back to top Go down
beardedbassguy

beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3   Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Dave_In_Philly wrote:
I don't know if its dyslexia or straight up illiteracy, but I read that as Brian Austin Green and was very confused for a solid 15 seconds.

Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3 Brian-austin-green-90210

That may be the best thread title mix up of all time.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet with Brian Levine Austin Texas Wednesday 12/3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: