HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:37 pm

I've written a second post about pipe smoking and wanted to share it with you all. Thanks in advance for reading.  Smile

The Joys of Pipe Smoking
http://www.ecksermonator.com/joys-of-pipe-smoking-day-22-of-30/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PeterD

Registration date : 2012-06-04

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:51 pm

...for me, after 53 years of pipe smoking many of the things you have noted, simply get better and far more meaningful... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:16 pm

PeterD wrote:
...for me, after 53 years of pipe smoking many of the things you have noted, simply get better and far more meaningful... cheers

I'm glad to hear that. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Good. Keep writing, as we write we discover a lot about ourselves... it just comes out in the composing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
friar_jay

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Thanks Simple Man, I appreciate the encouragement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:11 am

Jason, thanks for posting link to your blog. Read and enjoyed both of em, looking forward to more in the future if you feel so inclined.

May the Lord bless and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Fumus wrote:
Read and enjoyed both of em, looking forward to more in the future if you feel so inclined.

Thanks! I'll be sure to share the next one when I write it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Really enjoyed both your blog posts.

I also tried to join the Apostle's Creed Facebook group (because of your post) but I still haven't received an answer in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:30 pm

.same here on the Apostles Creed Facebook group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
friar_jay

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:23 pm

I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
balkan_boy

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:56 am

Nice blog you have there sir, as a devoted orthodox christian I find it absolutely amazing. I share most of your views.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
friar_jay

PostSubject: Re: My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:04 pm

balkan_boy wrote:
Nice blog you have there sir, as a devoted orthodox christian I find it absolutely amazing. I share most of your views.

Thank you. While I'm not part of the Orthodox Church I do have an appreciation for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My second blog post - The Joys of Pipe Smoking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1