HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

C&D Label Differences

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beardedbassguy

beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

C&D Label Differences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Kyle Weiss wrote:
puros_bran wrote:
Um. I've always had inked on dates.. But maybe that's changed too?

They've been using these yellow, adhesive price-tag type labels lately... so has GLP...   They do get knocked off now and again.  

Cool

Nonsense. Everyone knows price tags can only be removed with goo-gone or wd40. To say they can be "knocked off" is silly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Color me dumb... I don't guess I've looked at the bottom of the recent purchases.

I know JR. used to cover the date stamps on McC and C&D with their stupid barcodes... I used to fuss at them EVERYTIME I went in there. Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Forget who is was exactly, but someone here once mentioned (after being bombed) that their wife was asking why a bunch of people sent him expired tobacco. Razz

BTW, ketchup never expires..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:25 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Color me dumb... I don't guess I've looked at the bottom of the recent purchases.

I know JR. used to cover the date stamps on McC and C&D with their stupid barcodes... I used to fuss at them EVERYTIME I went in there. Lol.

Tinder Box here does that, and when I start scratchin' the barcode they huff at me. Laughing They now know why I do it, but, sometimes the kids there just DGAF.

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:15 am

I don't care about the labels at all because I buy bulk from 4noggins.

C&D tobaccos ROCK cheers bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lysander

Lysander

Registration date : 2014-11-15

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Last time I was in Low Country Pipe & Cigar (Smokingpipes.com's B&M store) they were closing out the old label C&D tins at $5 per.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: C&D Label Differences   C&D Label Differences - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:35 pm

Lysander wrote:
Last time I was in Low Country Pipe & Cigar (Smokingpipes.com's B&M store) they were closing out the old label C&D tins at $5 per.

Shocked

Hope you picked up a good few of them Jim at that price!

Cheers,

RR

C&D Label Differences - Page 2 Purple11x 2C&D Label Differences - Page 2 Bombx10C&D Label Differences - Page 2 BombC&D Label Differences - Page 2 D6bddf10 C&D Label Differences - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com

C&D Label Differences
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2