HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stick

avatar

Age : 48
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 pm

RobJ wrote:
That's it! Ron's reputation is officially shot.


There are a number of folks on this forum I'd like to meet one day and have to say Ron is among those at the top of my list.

There I said it, and now I need to have a little lay down.

geek

I say, that tickled me pink Rob. LOL! (And I believe you also raise a valid point concerning Ron's character). I too would welcome the opportunity to share a bowl or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RDPipes

avatar

Age : 64
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Stick wrote:
RobJ wrote:
That's it! Ron's reputation is officially shot.


There are a number of folks on this forum I'd like to meet one day and have to say Ron is among those at the top of my list.

There I said it, and now I need to have a little lay down.

geek

I say, that tickled me pink Rob.  LOL! (And I believe you also raise a valid point concerning Ron's character). I too would welcome the opportunity to share a bowl or two.

Bring your own tobacco!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!   Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:15 am

Having never met him, I can't positively say whether Ron is a big jerk or not. Things seem to point that way. He's definitely a jerk, though. Whether big or small is beside the point. He had the audacity to send me a couple or three ounces of Blackwoods Flake, gratis, just because I'd been whining for some on the trading post here. Wanted nothing in return, apparently taking pleasure in inflicting his will on a mere lad of 72. Lesson learned: be careful of what you say on these pages. Ron might be lurking about, and who knows what mood he's in or what depravity is up his sleeve?

P.S. Just became aware of further proof: https://pipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Powell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

avatar

Age : 64
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!   Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 am

Richard Burley wrote:
Having never met him, I can't positively say whether Ron is a big jerk or not. Things seem to point that way. He's definitely a jerk, though. Whether big or small is beside the point. He had the audacity to send me a couple or three ounces of Blackwoods Flake, gratis, just because I'd been whining for some on the trading post here. Wanted nothing in return, apparently taking pleasure in inflicting his will on a mere lad of 72. Lesson learned: be careful of what you say on these pages. Ron might be lurking about, and who knows what mood he's in or what depravity is up his sleeve?

P.S. Just became aware of further proof: https://pipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Powell

How many times do I have to say this, I'm an Arse Hole, not a Jerk!
Let's not get the two confused here. And because a few decided to Bomb the daylights out of me I've got more tobacco then I'll be able to smoke in my life time so Naturally someone had to pay a little for my over abundance. Now quit your whining or I'll send ya more.
Oh! and that link you supplied, I had nothing to do with it, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if some vindictive prankster around here put that up to further soil my reputation.

Oh! And your Welcome sir.
And the walls do have eye's. Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 54
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!   Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
I always thought of him as just an old fart that lived over in East Texas but after the other day I'd have to agree that he's a "BIG JERK" !! What else do ya call someone who wins a perfectly good 8 yo tin of Nightcap and tells the contest folks to send it to ME ? I mean REALLY !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Someone look'en for a tobacco taster?.................Hey! I could have been poison.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Ron (Cart) is a BIG JERK!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: