HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlz9mm

Charlz9mm

Registration date : 2014-12-29

Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:48 am

Hi, I am new.
I am back to pipe smoking after a 10 year hiatus. I started smoking pipes in 1977.
I had a great collection at one time based on the Peterson System pipes.
A personal hardship took that collection but I still have a few old briars.  I'll rebuild it again one day.  I saw a couple estate Peterson Systems on ebay so there is something to look forward to.   I will I have been mixing my own tobacco by buying whole leaf from Leafonly.com.  There is a learning curve but it keeps it in my budget.  I have a Youtube channel called "Charlz9mm" if anyone is interested.  Well that' probably more info than anyone wanted but might as well throw the cards on the table.  I hope to get to know everyone and wishing everyone a happy new year.
Back to top Go down
http://charlz9mm.com
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:02 am

Welcome to the forum Charlz. And do tell us more about your blending adventures in due course. I'm sure many would be quite interested.

Cheers,

RR

Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN Purple11x 2Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN Bombx10  Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN Bombx8 Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN D6bddf10 Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN Cowboy13

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 11:37 am

Welcome, Charlz! I hope you have fun here

"T"
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 pm

Welcome aboard, Charlz. Cool
Back to top Go down
Old Nate
Not Really Old
Old Nate

Registration date : 2014-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
RobJ

RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 1:51 am

Welcome aboard Charlz
Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 8:48 am

Good evening Charlz and welcome to the board. And welcome back to the world of the briar! Great vid that displays a climate similar to the one I'm familiar with! Looking forward to sharing posts with you in due course.
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Good lord, I do apologise for missing your arrival, love the avatar by the way, welcome to BoB. cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 am

Welcome to the BoB forums brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Welcome aboard. I'm also curious to hear about blending, you'll have to tell us sometime.
Back to top Go down
DWT

DWT

Registration date : 2014-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN   Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:22 am

Welcome from New Orleans.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Charlz9mm Middle TN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Welcome Wagon-
Jump to: