HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 pm

Bombs away! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Opening the bay doors!!! bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Bomb is away! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Bombs away! bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Guess I should a chimed in. My Derigible of Destruction took off at dawn yesterday bucking headwinds and unsure of final course dur to MAJOR weather whacking the Eastern Seaboard. Left earlier than usual schedule to ensure sufficient air time for proper arrival.

Last edited by Blackhorse on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm

We haven't had this many bombers on a single run in quite some time.

Hope our target is wearing Depends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:01 pm

On the road for work, so posting through the phone... Bombs away!!

Don't know if I'm a fan of the mobile version, honestly...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:08 pm

WarlockBob wrote:

You can switch it to "classic view, using the drop down arrow on the top right of the page. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:14 pm

I can't wait to see this person get creamed with all of the destruction headed their way!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:16 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
I can't wait to see this person get creamed with all of the destruction headed their way!

And, of course, it will be interesting to see if there is a single target, a primary and a secondary or two, or multiple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Ooh. I'm all aquiver!

View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 am

DrT999 wrote:
kaitlyn3837 wrote:

And, of course, it will be interesting to see if there is a single target, a primary and a secondary or two, or multiple.

Yes, the twists and turns of our missions do make it fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:43 am

Holy guacamole! Must a had some crazy tailwinds. Out for delivery!

What a Face

View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:44 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Holy guacamole! Must a had some crazy tailwinds. Out for delivery!

What a Face

Christmas has come early. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 am

Tail end Charlie...

Been busy spanking babies of all ages, and now it's Baby New Year's turn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:33 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
WarlockBob wrote:

You can switch it to "classic view, using the drop down arrow on the top right of the page. Wink

Well, ain't that fancy... heh. Thanks for the tip! Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:41 pm

The Fokker had a fuel issue which is now repaired. It should be taking off no later than tomorrow morning if the weather cooperates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Shipped yesterday. On target for pinpoint devastation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:23 pm

d4: fuel issue (he ran outta Jack Daniels)

(PS: I'm a happy camper. My online ammo source emailed me that they have CCI 22 LR ammo in stock. I just topped off the home barrel with a lite order of 750 rds.)

View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Tail winds indeed! According to USPS, ordinance was dropped on porch this morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

Ouch! Mine is sittin' there too.

So if he cuts the blue or the red wire he goes up in a ball of incandescent glory!

(PS: there are only blue and red wires)

View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:05 pm

lol!  "Incandescent glory" love it.Laughing (puts on sunglasses and sits back a safe distance to watch the show)

Insuring all wires go boom! was also a fairly bright idea. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:06 pm

I just hate to let a brother down.

View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Well, the last month or so has been a blur of packages arriving here. Baby furniture, clothes, maternity gifts. Lots of Amazon shipments of the essentials like diapers and wipes. Not to mention I could've used a revolving door for all the family and guests! (All of whom were very helpful.) But on Wednesday a lone package was received bearing my name. I was dumbfounded. What did I order? It was from a state with a pocket of distant relatives. I'm thinking it's another gift from a relative. I open it. Without the slightest inclination a small charge goes off in my face. I am met with a tin of snuff. A product I've been eager to try but haven't yet. The size and shape of it is unfamiliar to me. It takes me a second then I realize I've been bombed. I search the box and find and very nice card (I wish I could write like that, fantastic), several fine looking cigars, Ennerdale Flake and a trusty cob. There is no mention of a particular mission or any strong indication of impending doom and I think that's sweet, perhaps an anomaly.
 Today I hear a slight knock at the door. It was a sad state of exhaustion in the home. Me and the wife both passed out in the living room. Not particularly early though. Seems our new addition likes to stay up at night and let us sleep the day like vampires. I fell back asleep but shortly awaken and remember to check the door. I find two packages and instantly am scared. Yesterday may not have been a solo. I open the boxes and find another nice card, chocolates, pipe cleaners, Comoy's cask #2, and a pacifier(so helpful) . I open the second and pull out a tin of Victor Sinclair cigarillos which uncovers a beautiful box that my wife instantly claims as hers. She thinks it's a used cigar box. I know it's much to heavy before I even get it out. It's a lovely and much needed humidor and stocked. And MINE I tell her.
 There is a pleasantness in having bombs explode in your face when they're unexpected. I am truly blown away. I couldn't have been more off guard for this.
 However, I am suspicious you had a collaborator agent to trick me into letting down my defences and becoming unprepared. I think I know who your agent is....

I will commence to interrogate this suspect at the point at which she is awake but not wailing. There is no firm timeline for this.
 So far this is the damage she has likely helped you deliver upon me.

I have tried to warn my wife of the potential danger coming our way.  She is confused by these developments but will be having some of the chocolates. An updated status report to follow upon a changing condition.

juanmedusa
John
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Well, at least there's one perfect thing in the world. Sincere congrats. Puts a whole new spin on the term, "stool pidgeon". Very Happy

View user profile

Baby New Year Needs a Spanking!!:::Jan BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next