HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:19 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Thanks guys. If it happens, we're prepared. Typical high-tech sector BS.

Company A merges with Company B, Newly Formed Company looks to eliminate areas of overlap and eventually send most jobs overseas.

We'll see.  

Hate to hear that DnB, but best of luck to you guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm

nismo270r wrote:
Hate to hear that DnB, but best of luck to you guys!

Thanks Chris, much appeciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Quick update, orders are now closed. I'll be posting and contacting everyone with more details within the next couple of days!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 pm

PM's have been sent to verify all orders. As soon as I hear from everyone that their order is correct or they need to update, we'll be ready to fly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 pm

All orders have been confirmed and the I have sent the order to Synjeco. Now we wait... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:14 am

Quick update on the order. Purchase has been processed, but I haven't received the itemized invoice yet, so I'll get totals out to everyone as soon as I get the breakdown. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:41 pm

All totals have been sent out minus 2. I sent you two PMs requesting your shipping addresses so I could get your totals figured up. As soon as I get those, I'll be able to get your totals to you. The order should be arriving any day now too! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:51 pm

I would love to be in on the next one to get some plugs I can't get in the us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Be glad to have you aboard for the next one Bugs!

Latest update on the current shipment, it was showing as arriving in Chicago on 4/1, so it's still just the waiting game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:43 am

I hate to be impatient, but I am Razz
Any update on the Chicago layover?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:31 pm

No worries, I actually have grown a bit impatient as well. The last orders have always arrived with a couple of weeks after shipment, so I contacted the postal service this morning. They called back and left a message with the update. It is what I figured happened with a delay this long. They said it is in customs right now and it can be held for up to 30 days after they receive it. If this is the case, it should start moving within the next week or two at the latest, but I will give them a call back Monday to see exactly when they received it to get a better timeline. Sorry to all for the delay, hope they get done what they need to and get it moving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about this earlier today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Sun May 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Unfortunately, this latest update isn't much of an update at all Neutral

According to everything in the USPS's system, it is still sitting in customs in Chicago and hasn't entered the postal system, yet their tracking shows it arrived at the USPS facility in Chicago on 4/17?? As far as I know, ISC is customs, so I'm going to call the local USPS consumer affairs department tomorrow when they open. Sorry, there isn't better news. This is by far the longest a shipment has ever taken to arrive.

April 17, 2015 , 2:33 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
CHICAGO, IL 60666
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in CHICAGO, IL 60666 on April 17, 2015 at 2:33 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

April 1, 2015 , 7:47 pm
Processed Through Sort Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

April 1, 2015 , 8:30 am
ZURICH 59, SWITZERLAND

April 1, 2015 , 5:47 am
ZURICH 59, SWITZERLAND

March 31, 2015 , 3:12 pm
Acceptance
SWITZERLAND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon May 11, 2015 3:41 am

Anyone know if the bosun they sell is scented or un? I asked them but they don't know. Have one of you got bosun from there before? It's the one G&H I wish was available scented in the US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon May 11, 2015 4:07 am

So it seems like the 500 g plugs are about 100chf or $100 which is basically double what 500 g bulks sell for in the us. I really want to place an order from them but it's hard to justify paying double. How does it work with customs is there a chance customs will confiscate the order?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue May 12, 2015 1:07 am

By the way has anyone ever found the scented Bosun cut plug for sale in the US? Anybody know why synjeco doesn't do paypal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri May 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Nismo, just wondering if you were able to call and find anything out.

nismo270r wrote:
Unfortunately, this latest update isn't much of an update at all Neutral

According to everything in the USPS's system, it is still sitting in customs in Chicago and hasn't entered the postal system, yet their tracking shows it arrived at the USPS facility in Chicago on 4/17?? As far as I know, ISC is customs, so I'm going to call the local USPS consumer affairs department tomorrow when they open. Sorry, there isn't better news. This is by far the longest a shipment has ever taken to arrive.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri May 15, 2015 8:17 pm

Bugs, you'll have to contact them about the Bosun, not sure if it's scented or not.

John, the latest update is what I posted on the 10th. USPS says it's still sitting in customs in Chicago and they have no control over it. I did contact Synjeco and Daniel is going to contact Swiss Post to have them look into it as well. I'm fairly sure they're going to come back with the same info as USPS...customs. Waiting to hear back from Daniel and the 17th will be the arbitrary "they can hold it up to 30 days" timeframe, so still a waiting game at this point. I do apologize for the delay, it has come as quite the surprise, as there hasn't been an issue in the past. Again, looks like we got the short straw this go around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri May 15, 2015 8:29 pm

thanks nismo. too bad the order is taking so long. I guess it ain't really worth the extra dough for priority if it sits in customs for a month Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri May 15, 2015 8:42 pm

We shipped some beer glasses to a friend in Australia last month. After 2 weeks of it sitting in customs in Melbourne I called USPS. They said there was a massive worldwide customs delay and the problem was actually worse here than abroad. It sounds like it got hung up in the craziness in customs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Customs............

I have two sets of pipes "lost in customs" in South Africa, and one pipe in Australia.....

Customs........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Mon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Is there a law about importing tobacco from Switzerland? Does anyone know the specifics like are you taking a risk whenever you order that customs will confiscate the package? Could customs have confiscated your order since it was large?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue May 19, 2015 8:51 am

Bugsahearn wrote:
thanks nismo. too bad the order is taking so long. I guess it ain't really worth the extra dough for priority if it sits in customs for a month Mad

Meh. These things happen...always a risk when ordering internationally. Actually, I'm surprised this is the first time it's happened to me (I take snuff, so I seem to always have a shipment on the way from MrSnuff.com, also located abroad).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue May 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Bugsahearn wrote:
Is there a law about importing tobacco from Switzerland? Does anyone know the specifics like are you taking a risk whenever you order that customs will confiscate the package? Could customs have confiscated your order since it was large?

Tobacco from Switzerland garners a bit closer inspection by US Customs because a good majority of the Cuban cigars that make their way to the states do so by way of Switzerland. But to answer your question, no, as long as you ordered something that is legal to ship and legal to own, they have to let it through to you...eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch   Tue May 19, 2015 12:21 pm

Bugsahearn wrote:

Tobacco from Switzerland garners a bit closer inspection by US Customs because a good majority of the Cuban cigars that make their way to the states do so by way of Switzerland. But to answer your question, no, as long as you ordered something that is legal to ship and legal to own, they have to let it through to you...eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Synjeco Group Buy Spring 2015 - SG Plugs, Schürch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next