HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Cedar Hill TX Pipe Club Feb 4 6pm to 9pm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stapf

Registration date : 2014-10-23

PostSubject: Cedar Hill TX Pipe Club Feb 4 6pm to 9pm   Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:38 am

At Tobacco Cabana in Cedar Hill Tx.  We had 14 people from my count last month with only 3 days notice and only word of mouth.  From the Newsletter:

"The Cabana Pipe Club

This past month we had our first meeting of the Cabana pipe club. We had so much
fun and the aroma in the lounge was outstanding. So we decided to meet again this
Wednesday February the 4th. We are inviting all of our pipe smokers to join us for
the evening from 6 to 9 pm. It is also Members shirt night."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stapf

Registration date : 2014-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Hill TX Pipe Club Feb 4 6pm to 9pm   Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:30 am

Thanks to everyone who came. We had a smaller turn out of 9 people. We had 2 new people come. I've found that one of the shop regulars who is now more into cigars used to be into pipes and seems to be rediscovering a joy for pipes. He has a pretty good collection and a lot of knowledge. I expect I'll learn a lot from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardedbassguy

Registration date : 2014-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Cedar Hill TX Pipe Club Feb 4 6pm to 9pm   Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:10 pm

I'm going to be busy on the first Wednesday until probably May... but if you guys are still going then, I will pop on down.

If you ever want to get together for a smoke outside of that, let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Cedar Hill TX Pipe Club Feb 4 6pm to 9pm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1