HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Empty
PostSubject: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:00 pm

So I go to the P&C site to order up a Summer bag of this stuff and can't find it anywhere! It used to be under the Hearth and Home Signature banner, I think. I loved this stuff, totally unique spin by Russ and really very tasty, and an excellent base for WAB experiments (wild ass blending).

Is it gone? No! Please! Help!

I'm up for trades on this one!!! Anybody?

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? D6bddf10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? 29400910What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? 114e6110What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Ddb39b10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Cf77ce10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Call the sillyfaces. Maybe it's a site glitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:10 pm

TR says no longer in production.

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/4440/hearth-home-lakeland-brickle-fortissimo
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:25 pm

"No longer produced" is what I heard as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:37 pm

On 10/27/14 CS told me:

Stephanie wrote:
Thank you for being a loyal P&C customer! Unfortunately, we are not producing those H&H blends currently. In the future we are planning to make them again, for a limited time only; but we have no date set yet. I apologize the inconvenience this may have caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions or concerns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:34 pm

I'd gladly send you some laddie, but all I had went to Mr. Natural some time ago!

silent

Cheers,

RR

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Purple11x 2What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Bombx10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? BombWhat's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? D6bddf10 What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:41 pm

Sad Sad Sad

What a world! What a world!

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? D6bddf10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? 29400910What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? 114e6110What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Ddb39b10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Cf77ce10What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 am

In addition...at the same time I posted the initial post here I filled out a question thing on their website asking the same question. Haven't heard a word yet. Nice.

On the other I'd of the coin, I ordered a bag of Esoterica from a different site this morning at 10 am. At 10:05 am my phone rings and it's the vendor, apologizing since they had just run out and it didn't have time to reflect on the site yet...would I like something else? So I pick another item, we kiss, say goodbye and hang up. At 10:10 am I get an email notice that my item had shipped. I mean, wow! Now THAT my friends is service! It was Payless Pipes...a place I don't usually think of...but I will now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 pm

I've done business with those folks before and agree with you. They are good people. Excellent service.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DireWolf

DireWolf

Registration date : 2015-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
In addition...at the same time I posted the initial post here I filled out a question thing on their website asking the same question. Haven't heard a word yet. Nice.

On the other I'd of the coin, I ordered a bag of Esoterica from a different site this morning at 10 am. At 10:05 am my phone rings and it's the vendor, apologizing since they had just run out and it didn't have time to reflect on the site yet...would I like something else? So I pick another item, we kiss, say goodbye and hang up. At 10:10 am I get an email notice that my item had shipped. I mean, wow! Now THAT my friends is service! It was Payless Pipes...a place I don't usually think of...but I will now.

I got a ship notice within a couple hours (2?) on my Margate order. I get the impression they are a 1 or 2 person show. The pipe pics and descriptions, etc. are not terribly good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm

I have purchased serveral tobacco orders from Payless. Excellent service and reasonable prices on the Esoterica stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:44 pm

I've got some cellared if you're still looking? I could be persuaded to come off some. I don't have huge amounts but more than none! PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:55 pm

You're very kind. Thank you for the offer, but I wanted more than I could expect anyone to part with. What I think I'll do is ask them if they would do some as a special order. Some places, like 4-N's, will do special orders for 1/2 lb or above...like on John Patton blends that are on the TR site but not made within the usual offerings. 

If P&C won't do a special order, ta heck with 'em. I'll just order some wild ass Patton thing and probably be just as, or more happy!  lol. Maybe Dehli Township...or...Harvest Home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:32 pm

I highly doubt they'd fire up the press just for one special order. If it were a simpler blend, maybe. Russ was going to do a run of our club blend, but he was too busy to fit it in his schedule, and it wasn't even pressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?   What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

I was thinking back to when I was able to get my order through and I recalled that me and a friend here locally ordered together. A pound I think. And it was available but a backorder item. I checked my jars in my cellar and they're dated 10/13. So even in 2013 we had to wait a couple months for them to gear up and make batches. I guess somewhere between then and now it just fell off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's up with Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: