HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

A nice free shipping deal on tobacco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lysander

Lysander

Registration date : 2014-11-15

A nice free shipping deal on tobacco Empty
PostSubject: A nice free shipping deal on tobacco   A nice free shipping deal on tobacco EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Through Sunday, JR Cigar has free shipping on any size order. This is a chance to buy as little as one tin without having to meet the customary $99 minimum for free shipping. JR's selection is not as deep as the largest pipe e-tailers, but they have many of the respected brands at competitive prices. I have no interest in promoting JR. Unfortunately, this is a better deal for you than me. Since JR and I are both in NC, I get to pay both the NC tobacco and sales taxes.

https://www.jrcigars.com/deals
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A nice free shipping deal on tobacco
Page 1 of 1