HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Retro-haling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bugsahearn

Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Retro-haling   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 pm

I once read in an old book about the history of tobacco and pipes that native americans nearly always blew smoke thru the nostrils when smoking tobacco. The quote was from an early contact source and described the practice as a way to get the strongest effects of from the tobacco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Retro-haling   Tue May 26, 2015 8:54 pm

My grandkids all laugh and say grandpa's playing dragon again, but his fire went out.... He just blows out steam now 'cause he's old.............

Humph. kids these days, eh? No more respect for elders than I did as a kid........

wait, what?

ANYWAY........... I prefer to French inhale to get a nose full. 'Retrohaling' just smells like stale smoke most of the time, or whatever I've been drinking......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Retro-haling   Sun May 31, 2015 8:59 am

Can only say I love retrohaling or whatever it's called except for perique heavy blends. They make me sneeze like nothing else. In fact as I'm French inhaling, or whatever, more I'm liking some blends less than I used to such as gaslight, it causes massive sneezing fits.

Cheers

Tim

Edit; just realised the sneezing fit is due to my silly sinuses playing up and not the amount of perique. Sadly have to lay off the retrohaling for a while. No matter what I smoke, retrohaling causes massive sneezing fit. Where's me antihistamines.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Retro-haling
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2