HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WandererOfWeirdPaths

WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm Empty
PostSubject: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 pm

Tried my first bowl of this today and loved it. I didn't know what to make of the first few puffs, the dried fruit taste was there with an underlying sweetness but there was a strong bitterness that was a bit unpleasant. In no time the bitterness went away and the blend became spicy/peppery and really delicious, getting more and more delicious with each puff. The end the peppery flavor had completely won out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterE
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:16 pm

The bitterness might be a little of the Kentucky (Burley) getting to you. I'm not so sensitive to the dark fired stuff, but Burleys in general can be bitter to me if conditions aren't perfect.

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:44 pm

I just got some yesterday. Liked the first bowl, but need to smoke more before I can get a real impression of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:41 pm

I haven't heard of this blend but it sounds like one I'd like. Added to my TAD wish list. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:42 pm

Thank you for sharing your impressions. How is it on the moisture level?
Back to top Go down
WandererOfWeirdPaths

WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:36 am

Moisture level wasn't bad. I opened and jarred a bunch of tins yesterday and when I jarred this one I left enough for a bowl in the tin and once I finished jarring 10 tins I packed it up and smoked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm   Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:48 pm

I was interested in this blend so thanks for the info. Also WoWP has got to win some kind of username superlative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Russ Ouelette's Fire Storm
Page 1 of 1