HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Police everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
juanmedusa

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:13 am

I live immediately next to Inova Fairfax Hospital. This morning as I left for work there were 10 million cops there. Ok, maybe it just felt that way. Anyways, they weren't letting anyone into the hospital. After I drove by it I realized they weren't letting anyone onto the road it's on! I only got to drive past the hospital because I live inside the perimeter they set up. Once clear of that, I wouldn't have been allowed to turn around and go back to my house. As soon as I got to work, which is still pretty close to the hospital, I looked online and found out the following: A guy with Federal bank robbery charges was at the Hospital under armed private guard. He overpowered the guard, took her gun, shot or shots were fired, he fled. Did I mention I live less than 200 yards from the hospital? Now armed and on the run, he has committed two carjackings so far. There was also a wild, and completely unrelated as it turns out, car chase in the area today ending with the police pinning a pickup truck against a jersey wall on a highway, smashing a window and dragging the driver out with so many guns drawn. What's happening?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:32 am

Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
juanmedusa

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:19 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

Nice! It really doesn't matter now, just heard on the radio that he took a bus to DC and was apprehended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

cheers Quote of century old chap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:41 pm

Stick wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

cheers  Quote of century old chap.

Stick, did you get my PM I sent you yesterday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:49 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Stick wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

cheers  Quote of century old chap.

Stick, did you get my PM I sent you yesterday?

There's no messages in my inbox Michael. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

avatar

Location : Mukilteo, Washington USA
Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:59 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?


lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alandadp

avatar

Age : 61
Location : Plymouth, England
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 pm

RobJ wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?


lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 71
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Stick wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Stick wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

cheers  Quote of century old chap.

Stick, did you get my PM I sent you yesterday?

There's no messages in my inbox Michael. scratch

Sorry! I sent it to myself !! I just recent it to you !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

avatar

Age : 47
Location : 'Blighty'
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:49 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Stick wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Stick wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

cheers  Quote of century old chap.

Stick, did you get my PM I sent you yesterday?

There's no messages in my inbox Michael. scratch

Sorry! I sent it to myself !! I just recent it to you !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...copied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DireWolf

avatar

Age : 44
Location : NW Oregon
Registration date : 2015-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:55 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Doesn't matter. What pipe and blend were you smoking at the time?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

avatar

Age : 65
Location : Near the Emerald city
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:28 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
I live immediately next to Inova Fairfax Hospital. This morning as I left for work there were 10 million cops there. Ok, maybe it just felt that way. Anyways, they weren't letting anyone into the hospital. After I drove by it I realized they weren't letting anyone onto the road it's on! I only got to drive past the hospital because I live inside the perimeter they set up. Once clear of that, I wouldn't have been allowed to turn around and go back to my house.  As soon as I got to work, which is still pretty close to the hospital, I looked online and found out the following: A guy with Federal bank robbery charges was at the Hospital under armed private guard. He overpowered the guard, took her gun, shot or shots were fired, he fled. Did I mention I live less than 200 yards from the hospital? Now armed and on the run, he has committed two carjackings so far. There was also a wild, and completely unrelated as it turns out, car chase in the area today ending with the police pinning a pickup truck against a jersey wall on a highway, smashing a window and dragging the driver out with so many guns drawn. What's happening?

Sounds like a real nut case and could've ended much worse than it did. Had a somewhat similar situation a few weeks ago in my 'hood just down from my house.

As far as what's happening, hell if I know. But happy to hear you didn't come to any harm as a result. Glad they got the perp!



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
riff raff

avatar

Location : Western Maryland
Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Police everywhere   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:21 pm

It sure could have been worse. A few years ago, we lost a Maryland Corrections officer at our local hospital. He was a retired officer, guarding a prisoner in for medical treatment. Somehow the prisoner got the guards gun, shot him, fled and was apprehended. A tragic event that rocked our town for quite a while. (most of my neighbor works at one of our three local prisons) Sounds like a good outcome here.

Brewdude wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:
I live immediately next to Inova Fairfax Hospital. This morning as I left for work there were 10 million cops there. Ok, maybe it just felt that way. Anyways, they weren't letting anyone into the hospital. After I drove by it I realized they weren't letting anyone onto the road it's on! I only got to drive past the hospital because I live inside the perimeter they set up. Once clear of that, I wouldn't have been allowed to turn around and go back to my house.  As soon as I got to work, which is still pretty close to the hospital, I looked online and found out the following: A guy with Federal bank robbery charges was at the Hospital under armed private guard. He overpowered the guard, took her gun, shot or shots were fired, he fled. Did I mention I live less than 200 yards from the hospital? Now armed and on the run, he has committed two carjackings so far. There was also a wild, and completely unrelated as it turns out, car chase in the area today ending with the police pinning a pickup truck against a jersey wall on a highway, smashing a window and dragging the driver out with so many guns drawn. What's happening?

Sounds like a real nut case and could've ended much worse than it did. Had a somewhat similar situation a few weeks ago in my 'hood just down from my house.

As far as what's happening, hell if I know. But happy to hear you didn't come to any harm as a result. Glad they got the perp!



Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Police everywhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: