HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

If you could smoke only one blend....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:04 pm

RobJ wrote:
I think it would be interesting to see JimInks wrestle with this question. Smile

You and me both, bro'. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:06 pm

monbla256 wrote:
I originaly suggested three blend/mixtures but I'll do as requested and say that if I had to pick just ONE to smoke always it would have to be McC's FM 2000 the absolute BEST Red Va available !! cheers cheers

Cool choice--no argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Like many others, it's hard to say just one. Just one maker, Gawith Hoggarth . . . but just one blend? I guess I'd have to go for their Brown Flake, especially if I could cheat just a bit and have both the scented and unscented versions Wink If not, unscented, just because even I am not always in the mood for a moderate Lakeland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Thomas Tkach

Thomas Tkach

Registration date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:11 pm

I can't answer. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/tkachta1
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Escudo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:54 am

That's easy, Carter Hall.
I would sure miss the 4000 other blends I enjoy, with OJK and LBF at the top of the list of sorrows, but I don't want to imagine a world without CH.
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Psmith

Psmith

Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:56 am

Peterson's Perfect Plug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravel

gravel

Registration date : 2011-12-07

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:28 am

Thomas Tkach wrote:
I can't answer. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.

So much this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Gravel
Dutch

Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:45 pm

McClelland's Christmas Cheer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyOdhner

RoyOdhner

Registration date : 2015-04-21

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 11:53 am

MacB Plumcake or Mixture Flake, or maybe Dunhill MM965 or Dunhill EM. My pipe(s) of choice would be my Falcon and Istanbul, Dublin, and Billiard bowls. Nothing Earth shattering, just solid pipe smoking enjoyment.

Unfortunately, the scenarios that could lead to one having to make such a painful decision are just too disturbing to consider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aadelma

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:46 pm

I believe that if I could only smoke one blend, I would get bored with it after a while and stop smoking completely.

If I could only have more bowl before never smoking again (due to illness, being executed at dawn, etc), I think I would choose a big bowl of C&D Billy Budd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Wandered back to look at this thread again and I've changed my mind, as I knew I would, and choose Mac B's Plumcake, this time.

Plumcake was my first non drugstore blend; I first smoked it in '74. I've enjoyed it ever since, it was my all day smoke for many years, and I've recently gone back to it in a big way. Besides my wife loves the room note. Mac B's HH ODF and HH VS would be runners up.

Lets see what I come up with the next time I read through this thread.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
old_salt

old_salt

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:33 am

If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 100_0978
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:28 pm

old_salt wrote:
If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 100_0978

If any of us open a tin and don't care for it, we know who to contact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:30 pm

If I had to choose and supply was no question, GLP's Mephisto, or possibly even SPC's Plum Pudding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
williamcharles

williamcharles

Registration date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:58 pm

G&H Brown Flake Unscented
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm_Crow

Storm_Crow

Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: If you could smoke only one blend....   If you could smoke only one blend.... - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:31 am

The idea of never smoking anything but the same tobacco forever sounds horrifyingly like monogamy, but were I forced into such an unnatural union and had to pick a gal I could love for the rest of my life, I would likely go with Stormfront. My wife, conversely, is the Stormfront of females.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

If you could smoke only one blend....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2