HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Sad state of my local B&M situation

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eklektos44

eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

Sad state of my local B&M situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad state of my local B&M situation   Sad state of my local B&M situation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Timbo wrote:
Thanks all, I'm still stoked it got through. And g'day right back at you and your sheila Eklektos.

Cheers

Tim

She says right back at you Timbo. She grew up in Wheeler Heights in Warringah Shire. Though I met her in Perth. Have a great day and happy puffing! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyOdhner

RoyOdhner

Registration date : 2015-04-21

Sad state of my local B&M situation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad state of my local B&M situation   Sad state of my local B&M situation - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Here in Johnson County, TX, most "tobacco" shops are actually head shops. The nearest B&M's are up in Fort Worth, and most are actually cigar shops with puny and over priced little corners devoted to pipes. The notable exception is Tobacco Lane, over in Sundance Square. Sill mostly a cigar shop, still pretty steep on the prices, but it's a nice shop with a trained sales staff that can actually answer questions about pipes and pipe tobacco. I'll usually buy some Rum and Maple bulk or a tin of Erinmore when I go up there.

I buy mostly on line, though. Sorry the traditional B&M's are fading away, but times and forms of commerce change. I remember when I first discovered 4noggins. I was like Robin Williams in Moscow on the Hudson when he went to an American grocery store and hit the coffee isle. I do most of my tobacco purchases from either 4noggis or Pipes and Cigars.com... so many awesome blends at my finger tips, and so much exploring to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sad state of my local B&M situation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2