HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Tue May 05, 2015 9:26 pm

It's because Peeb wears a beard to follow the example the prophet Mohammed. It's no laughing matter. Wink

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Tue May 05, 2015 10:48 pm

MisterE wrote:
It's because Peeb wears a beard to follow the example the prophet Mohammed. It's no laughing matter. Wink

And definitely do not draw a cartoon depiction of his beard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 1:40 am

Jihadist dont scare me much... Rioters neither...

I can't walk without aid but I can still score hits out to any distance around my fishbowl valley.

Them boys in Texas effed up something serious.. Two of em scored one hit in the white with semi automatic rifles, Cool hand Luke X'd out two for two...
Sally Snackbar don't go over very well in States where the Second Amendment still means what it says and there's men around with a penchant for smelling potassium nitrate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 7:46 am

puros_bran wrote:

I can't walk without aid but I can still score hits out to any distance around my fishbowl valley.

Them boys in Texas effed up something serious.. Two of em scored one hit in the white with semi automatic rifles, Cool hand Luke X'd out two for two...
Sally Snackbar don't go over very well in States where the Second Amendment still means what it says and there's men around with a penchant for smelling potassium nitrate.  

there's a lot to be said for being able to hit what you are aiming at. I'm with you PB i can still put the in a 3.5 inch circle at 300 yds prone of course . ( FNFAL ) MIKE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 7:53 am

puros_bran wrote:

I can still score three shot groups the size of a half dollar out to 150m. My son however is plumb dog crazy. But he's an SF sniper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gonzo

Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 9:41 am

puros_bran wrote:
  Go measure your dick by some other standard fellers.  

I see we have moved towards seeking the new way to measure. lol By the way gents, thank you for your service!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/shop/GonzoArtCollective?ref=hdr_shop_menu
SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 3:30 pm

My father deceased ( WWII ) My uncle deceased ( Korea ) and myself ( Vietnam ) Do not need or want thanks. IT was our honor to serve. MIKE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 3:47 pm

Not sure how stating I'm a gimp but at least I can still shoot is dick measuring... But okay.

I don't look down on men that can't shoot straight.. I do look down on men who think I shouldn't be allowed to shoot straight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Same boat here Spud... I think there have been Salyers in every war since Samual came over on the boat sometime in the late 1700's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 7:10 pm

video is hilarious. I can't have a clean shaven face. I get instant baby face, and plus, my wife made me promise to never go clean shaven again. She hated it the last time I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Gonzo

Registration date : 2015-03-18

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 9:33 pm

d4klutz wrote:
video is hilarious.  I can't have a clean shaven face.  I get instant baby face, and plus, my wife made me promise to never go clean shaven again.  She hated it the last time I did.

Your wife sounds like a keeper, any chance she has made similar demands to make sure you never stop smoking a pipe Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/shop/GonzoArtCollective?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Not sure how stating I'm a gimp but at least I can still shoot is dick measuring... But okay.

I don't look down on men that can't shoot straight.. I do look down on men who think I shouldn't be allowed to shoot straight.

I don't see anything wrong with dick measuring, as long as it's my own. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fumus

Registration date : 2014-11-24

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:47 pm

Very funny video in deed Gonzo, thanks for posting it. D4, my wife extracted the same promise to never shave my beard, from me as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i.keenum

Registration date : 2011-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol   Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:21 pm

I have a fairly long beard but it is a combination of hiding my baby face and being too lazy to shave anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ian.keenum@gmail.com

My kids have nothing to worry about.......lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2