HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Update on UGH!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:54 pm

OK........

Had some email correspondences with Russ and some of the customer service reps, and one phone call....

For those of you who might be out of the loop, there were some issues with an order I placed with Pipesandcigars.com.

As of this morning, Russ informed me that what was loaded into the bin of what I wanted was something else. That has been corrected. Seeing as how it turns out I would most likely be ordering more of the mistake at a later date, I offered to go ahead and pay for the stuff they sent me anyway, as long as what I did pay for did eventually show up once it was in stock.

Well, it turns out it is now in stock, and they are shipping out my balance of the order. So far so good!

I want to go on record as saying thanks to Russ for getting his hands dirty in the money end of the schtick. I have no idea why the customer service rep would find it necessary to involve the blender in the first place, but there it was........

Hell of a way to meet someone, I must say....

A few more gray hairs, but moving on....

Smoke up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:17 pm

A happy ending. This is good news. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm not surprised Russ made it right. He has a long history of doing that. I'm glad things worked out for you.

Last edited by JimInks on Fri May 08, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blendtobac

Registration date : 2010-03-08

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:57 pm

Actually, blending is only part of my job. Whenever there's a question about a product, I normally get involved. Just glad to help.

Russ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Russ obviously cares a lot more about customer relationships then anyone else does there because the way they treated me was uncalled for and showed a lack of integrity and professionalism. Update on UGH!! Double15
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:01 pm

Cart, ya gotta remember Russ doesn't own the joint, he just works there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

Update on UGH!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on UGH!!   Update on UGH!! EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:07 pm

puros_bran wrote:
Cart, ya gotta remember Russ doesn't own the joint, he just works there.

I know sir, I'm still miffed at the way I was treated and it'll be something I never forget. I don't understand why businesses can stay in business when they treat customers that way. Maybe just too many people don't care how there treated as long as they can get what they want and that's just a shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/

Update on UGH!!
Page 1 of 1