HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Calling all pilots for the May bombing run. This is the "official" roll call.

Fill your tanks and check your engines because it's time to put a bustle in someone's hedgerow.

Target date is Friday 5/29

Wanna fly? Please sign up. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 2:39 pm

In.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 3:14 pm

In.

View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Absolutely in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 4:00 pm

In! cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Fatman

Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Yarp, count me in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 4:25 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 4:41 pm

In!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
mejoshee

Registration date : 2013-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 5:30 pm

In! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 6:58 pm

I'm in. bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 8:20 pm

I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out. I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month. I will think of y'all while you are flying. I hope to be back in full force next month. I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 10:27 pm

I am in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Mon May 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PozzSka

Registration date : 2013-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 am

d4klutz wrote:
I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out. †I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month. †I will think of y'all while you are flying. †I hope to be back in full force next month. †I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.

Good luck on the new venture!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nathanscoffeeroasting.com
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Tue May 12, 2015 12:59 pm

d4klutz wrote:
I am afraid, brothers and sisters, that I will have to sit this month out. †I am in the middle of changing jobs, and there is no extra cash for av gas this month. †I will think of y'all while you are flying. †I hope to be back in full force next month. †I think that I will take this time to get the ole Fokker overhauled.

Best of luck your way brother! Oh, and I'm in for this month as usual!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Tue May 12, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm in (and on time for once)!

So excited to obliterate someone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 pm

In. Is this a Zeppelin or hobbit themed run?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Wed May 13, 2015 11:14 pm

I'm in! I'll drop a little extra on Klutz's behalf bom bom bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Thu May 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Dottleman wrote:
I'm in! I'll drop a little extra on Klutz's behalf bom bom bom

Super cool of you, Dottleman.

May is my favorite month. I was born in May. I love May weather here (VA.) My mood really picks up in May. So, I too will be upping the standard payload of my bomb this month. It just seems right. (Unless this mission or recipient requires a lot of Latakia. That's always on short supply in my cellar.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Thu May 14, 2015 4:12 pm

Here's this month's roster..

1. Pozzska
2. WarlockBob
3. Blackhorse
4. juanmedusa
5. DrT999
6. Fatman
7. MichaelM
8. Ocelot55
9. mejoshee
10. fsu92john
11. Fr_Tom
12. Timbo
13. nismo270r
14. kaitlyn3837
15. jevverrett
16. Dottleman
17. DrumsAndBeer

Lookin' good Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 15, 2015 4:10 pm

Can't wait to drop a bomb!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Special Announcement from Command Central..

As a part of this monthís bombing extravaganza, it is with regret that I announce my decision to step down as Co-Commander. And come June, I will be riding off into the sunset of bomb squad retirement.

Itís hard to believe that is was nearly three years ago that I took part in my first bombing run. I remember putting a couple tins of tobacco in a double seal ziplock bag next to a full bottle of Bulliet Rye that I meticulously padded against the hard knocks of the postal system with half a box of Super Maxi-pads. You see, when your whisky bottle breaks, maximum absorbency is required as the rest of the box, tobacco included, can only hold so much liquor. Needless to say, my ordinance made it to the intended target in one piece, and at that point I was hooked on this game.

This has been a thrilling ride full of thoughtfulness, caring, cyber-friendships gained and good ol-fashioned giving. Itís been a pleasure to fly these missions with you folks, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for making this Squad what it is. I would also like to thank Blackhorse for inviting me in, as well as Ocelot55 for all his hard work in between making ridiculously awesome pipes.. Wink...

Now to official business. My departure leaves a vacancy in Command Central. We need one inspired, creative individual to help build and continue this fine groupís legacy. Do you have targets in mind? New ideas for the Squadron? †If so, please give this some consideration. †The work is fun, rewarding, fairly straight forward and not all that time consuming once you get your system down. The best part is that you get a hand in orchestrating the magic.

If you are interested in this position please PM me.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 pm

That there is breaking news! It's been a pleasure to run missions under your guidance. I like the generosity, selflessness, fellowship and general excitement that is involved in these bombing runs. Our commanders give an even greater measure of effort and commitment. I thank you for yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run   Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
That there is breaking news! It's been a pleasure to run missions under your guidance. I like the generosity, selflessness, fellowship and general excitement that is involved in these bombing runs. Our commanders give an even greater measure of effort and commitment. I thank you for yours.

Thanks John..

PS - Orders have been released..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spring Clean for the May Queen - BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next