HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Jim's Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimInks

JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

Jim's Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 Review. Empty
PostSubject: Jim's Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 Review.   Jim's Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 Review. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:00 am

The smell out of the tin is stronger than the taste of the tobacco. The Cyprian latakia is very smoky and very woody with a creamy sweetness. The various Virginias offer a hint of citrus and grass, some earth and tangy dried fruit (thank the red Virginia for the last two observations). I suspect an extremely mild topping is here to aid in the smoothness of this product. Burns at a decent rate with few relights, and a very consistent mild to medium flavor with no harsh or dull spots to the finish. Barely leaves any moisture and no unburnt tobacco in the bowl. Has a very pleasant after taste. The old saying "smooth as a baby's bottom" Dunhill used in ads for the original does apply to this version. It could be an all day smoke, depending on your preference for latakia. Three and a half stars out of four.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jim's Dunhill My Mixture BB1938 Review.
Page 1 of 1