HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Dunhill BB now on sale!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eklektos44

eklektos44

Age : 62
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:37 pm

Now on sale at Smoking Pipes:

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/dunhill/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=177230

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

RobJ

Location : Mukilteo, Washington USA
Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

eklektos44

Age : 62
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:15 pm

RobJ wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.


No Problem! Smile  Wonder how long it will last? scratch

Three Year Matured Virginia is also now available for those interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hiram-2011

Hiram-2011

Age : 40
Location : Illinois
Registration date : 2012-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Just ordered some of both Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

monbla256

Age : 73
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:40 pm

Interesting about the two different labeling on the tins. The European market tins are labeled as "My Mixture BB1938" and the ones obviously for the US market that sp.com has are labeled "My Mixture Baby's Bottom" !! From the three bowls worth Shane sent me to sample, I'd have to say that the old name of "Baby's Bottom" describes it well. It is smooth as and is a nice all day type of English . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Age : 37
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:39 pm

eklektos44 wrote:
RobJ wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.


No Problem! Smile  Wonder how long it will last? scratch

Three Year Matured Virginia is also now available for those interested.

Anyone smoke that Three Year Matured Virginia? I'm curious about that one. Tell me something, anything, please!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
RobJ wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.


No Problem! Smile  Wonder how long it will last? scratch

Three Year Matured Virginia is also now available for those interested.

Anyone smoke that Three Year Matured Virginia? I'm curious about that one. Tell me something, anything, please!

I haven't had the new release, but the Lane blended stuff from way back had kind of a grape character to it. Very unusual but quite pleasant.

HTH


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
monbla256

monbla256

Age : 73
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Brewdude wrote:
juanmedusa wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:
RobJ wrote:
Thanks for the heads up.


No Problem! Smile  Wonder how long it will last? scratch

Three Year Matured Virginia is also now available for those interested.

Anyone smoke that Three Year Matured Virginia? I'm curious about that one. Tell me something, anything, please!

I haven't had the new release, but the Lane blended stuff from way back had kind of a grape character to it. Very unusual but quite pleasant.

HTH


Cheers,

RR

Dude,
Lane never blended dunhill 'baccys. They were DISTRIBUTED by them. Up till Orlik/STG took over they were blended by Murray's !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:38 pm

OK then, Murray's. You win!

rabbit


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Age : 37
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:11 pm

Thanks for the impression Brewdude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 54
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Dunhill BB now on sale!   Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Already played out on TAD today. Syrian Lat is my new "OOOOH, SHINY!!!!". I'll have to hold on those, though the 3 years matured is singing softly into my devil's ear....

Must..............resist............the.....buy........

Must.........hold.....back.........

I can't......

I mustn't.........

I shouldn't..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Dunhill BB now on sale!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Domperidone For Sale
» Lact aid for sale
» Pinball Parts for sale
» Forum Illegal Sale IPTV Sky Pirate, and more
» Have milk to donate in Wichita, KS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: