HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Weird pipe dreams?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Weird pipe dreams?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Here's something new for me. Three times in the last week I had some very vivid and strange dreams. Thinking back on it, I smoked a pipe directly before going to bed each of the nights it happened. And, it was HH Acadian perique each time. It was not unlike the sort of dreams you may have with the nicotine gum/ patch. Maybe it something about the blends' strength, bc it's never happened before that I can remember with any others.

Anybody else have this happen? Bearing in mind the dreams were not pipe related content wise. I do have those sometime too lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Weird pipe dreams?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Acts 2:17 (also Joel 2:28) "your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams."

I have smoked a pipe before bed for so long, it is hard to remember before I began that practice. I claim the nature of the dreams did not change (for me anyway).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Weird pipe dreams?   Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:50 pm

I do have nights where I can't get to sleep right away after smoking something with a bit more potency, but I can't recall any bizarre dreams.

The first time I tried Dark Flake Scented, I was wide awake lying in bed from about 11:00pm to 1:00am. I did get some serious reading time in though. I ended up taking a Melatonin tablet and finally settled in. Thankfully it was a weekend night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Weird pipe dreams?   Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:44 am

While I don't tend to smoke 'heavy' blends before bed I can say that HH Acadian Perique can make me want to have a seat at times. This one seems to have an impressive nicotine kick for me anyway and can give me the spins now and then.

I should try it late one night to see if it seems to affect my dreams just for grins.

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Weird pipe dreams?   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Thanks for the input guys. It may just be me honestly. I just wanted to see if it wasn't something that was already a confirmed happening. I have had vivid dreams before when I was trying the nicotine gum to quit cigs, and these are very similar. It's weird, bc I used to smoke nightcap before bed and I never had this issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Weird pipe dreams?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1