HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ocelot55

avatar

Location : Columbus, OH
Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:03 pm

Ha! It's great to have a Wizard on the team! Welcome to the squadron.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
DrT999

avatar

Age : 59
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:15 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
I can say now, with my head high, beverage raised to the sky............



Orders received, and confirmed.

Thanks for letting me into the clubhouse gents

Orders in! Good luck on the first mission!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
DrumsAndBeer

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Ocelot55 wrote:
Ha! It's great to have a Wizard on the team! Welcome to the squadron.

cheers cheers cheers

Great addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Souderton, PA
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Orders received bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Dottleman

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Colorado
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Orders Received. Predator on station...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

avatar

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Orders received! Getting everything set to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:10 pm

"Got my flyin' papers, Sir! Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care. In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot. He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout. Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!" He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan. They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:07 pm

d4klutz wrote:
"Got my flyin' papers, Sir!  Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care.  In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot.  He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout.  Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!"  He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan.  They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....


(smirk)

That's great stuff there!!!

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?




Squadron Leader?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MichaelM

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Souderton, PA
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

d4klutz wrote:
wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....
I like to think of the skull as half full  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

(smirk)

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?

Squadron Leader?

15 yr old Penzance that was a gift from another brother Smile *puffs away in bliss*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
kaitlyn3837

avatar

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:08 pm

d4klutz wrote:
"Got my flyin' papers, Sir!  Payload shall be selected with abandon and strewn about the landing zone without care.  In this case, collateral damage is the name of the game!" hollers the Fokker pilot.  He strolls off whistling a rambling tune, puffing on his pipe, and drinking from a bottle of stout.  Before he walks through the door, he turns around, winks, and says "see ya in the air!"  He then exits into the nighttime shadows, shuffling through the door with a salty swagger and a knowing smirk. As his trail of smoke lingers, the others in the room begin to wonder about the level of sanity left in the lanky guy's brain pan.  They weren't sure if he had much to start with, but at least he is another pilot willing to risk it all by flying through any weather to deliver surprise devastation. Yet there is still an uneasiness about the rest of the squadron, wondering what crazy schemes might be knocking about in that half-empty skull....

Awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:30 pm

d4klutz wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

(smirk)

Sooooo, what's the Fokker pilot smoking in that pipe?

Squadron Leader?

15 yr old Penzance that was a gift from another brother Smile  *puffs away in bliss*

You've made some mighty fine friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d4klutz

avatar

Age : 40
Location : Gilmer, TX
Registration date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 pm

yes I have. I am hoarding that last oz that I have. I pull it out for special occasions. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://d4klutz.blogspot.com
Fatman

avatar

Age : 55
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:16 pm

d4klutz wrote:
yes I have.  I am hoarding that last oz that I have.  I pull it out for special occasions.  Smile  

Every day is a special occasion! Smoke it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

avatar

Age : 45
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Fatman wrote:
Every day is a special occasion! Smoke it now Very Happy

Ain't that the truth. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

avatar

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:01 pm

Fatman wrote:
d4klutz wrote:
yes I have.  I am hoarding that last oz that I have.  I pull it out for special occasions.  Smile  

Every day is a special occasion! Smoke it now Very Happy

True that! Every day that I am kicking, I am also smoking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:15 pm

So, boys and girls...who's ready to rock n roll?

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
So, boys and girls...who's ready to rock n roll?

I, for one, am ready, going to print the label tonight, for a timely delivery..........

Priority mail, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blackhorse
Moderator
avatar

Age : 69
Location : Oregon City
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Priority...well you need to turn in a tracking number to the CO, so...

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Priority...well you need to turn in a tracking number to the CO, so...

Very good then......................

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:39 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Priority...well you need to turn in a tracking number to the CO, so...

Would that be Ocelot55 I send it to, Sweetie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fatman

avatar

Age : 55
Location : Alaska
Registration date : 2013-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:45 pm

Awe yes, my ordnance is loaded, and will be in the post tomorrow. I took it as a challenge to see how much I could fit in the box pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

avatar

Age : 53
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Fatman wrote:
Awe yes, my ordnance is loaded, and will be in the post tomorrow.  I took it as a challenge to see how much I could fit in the box pirat

I know what you mean......

Remember Jaws?

"I think we need a bigger boat"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
juanmedusa

avatar

Age : 36
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:16 pm

I'll be shipping on Wednesday as usual for me but I do have my munitions pulled from the armory and ready to deploy. If I may say so myself, I'll be dropping quite a cluster this month. Lookout!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelM

avatar

Age : 51
Location : Souderton, PA
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run   Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 pm

My final bit of bunker buster arrived. I just have to finish the Betty Grabel painting and I hit the skies in the morning!
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
 
Boom Boom June!!! BOB Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» sisip retro payment for june
» 6 june 13, tried appt
» problem with anninetforces.forumieren.com
» UKRAINE CRISIS. NEWS IN BRIEF. TUESDAY 16 JUNE [UKRAINIAN SOURCES]
» Terry and June Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: