HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tg lorenz

Registration date : 2011-07-29

PostSubject: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Brothers,

I go onto Neill's site "A Passion for Pipe"s often. I noticed his blog entries have stopped and wondered if he was ok and doing well.
Does any of you know?

Thanks,
Tom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:10 pm

I saw Neil at the Chicago show. We did not actually speak. I seem to recall giving a nod in his direction. I am sure he saw me at some point but may not have a clue who I am. Anyway, he looked very well to me.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Most likely he was concentrating on his health and getting back into shape. He lost a ton of weight and looks great! That would be my guess......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:45 pm

He mentioned a while back, maybe quite a while now, that work had really been picking up for him and he did not have as much time to devote to the website as he wished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:32 pm

DoverPipes wrote:
Most likely he was concentrating on his health and getting back into shape. He lost a ton of weight and looks great! That would be my guess......
Neill posted another interesting update in the Sewer the other day. I saw him in Chicago but we didn't get a chance to visit. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:50 pm

Looks like Neill is back at his desk again!

This is certainly good news, as a lot of us feel his blog is an extremely important part of the International Pipe Smoking Community.

I know his blog has been very educational for me, and I am anxious to read anything he chooses to blog about.

Welcome back Neill! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gkhanna74

Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Yes he is back, it seems. A few recent posts on his blog have appeared. It is a welcome return
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????   Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:39 pm

He is back and added a "Passion for Pipes" Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Neill Archer Roan - Passion for Pipes ????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: