HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bojangle

Registration date : 2015-06-12

PostSubject: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:54 pm

I'm interested in buying some as I can't get any shipped to me here in Canada.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Hey there pardner, on your very first post here you are asking for someone to sell you 'baccy. You've made no introduction in the welcome wagon, nor have established yourself on the board. We don't know who you are, basically. No one is just going to offer to sell you anything based on no info or history.

In addition, the place for threads like this would normally be posted in the trading forum. And then you need to have 30 days membership and 30 posts before you can use it.

Not saying you aren't honest or anything like that, just that there is a protocol for these things. Are you established on another board, and can you provide trading history? That would help.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
bojangle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:54 pm

I'm just looking to buy, not trade. I'm coming from puff.com and since that forum is mostly cigars, I came here based on a Google search.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobJ

Registration date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Good luck with your proposed purchase, however I suggest you come in the front door as Brewdude suggests and properly establish yourself here, lest BoB members in good standing think you are, at best, an opportunist who only stopped by to make a deal for tobacco instead of visiting one of many online retailers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:20 pm

All members must have 30 posts and 30 days as a member of this forum under their belts prior to selling and trading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:08 pm

All I have to do is sit back and let the minions take over.

What they said. Read the guidelines for Trading Post use. That's where buys, sales & trades are conducted. You need to be a member in good standing after 30 days and 30 total posts...as it's a privilege afforded to members, not a general market for any and all. Simple. Thanks all.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bojangle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 am

No, no - it's alright. Not THAT interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:36 am

So? Not interested in being an active member of a site like this? You know there's a great deal of good that can come of it...tons of solid, well informed information...online friends to be had who are supportive and almost always well meaning...insider access to the good old buy/sell/trade thing...just to name a few. Well, I hope you change your mind and stick around. BoB is a very large gem with many facets, but only sparkles due to the light that shines into it...meaning its members. Be all that as it may, good luck to you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:46 am

Canadians....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:37 am

bojangle wrote:
No, no - it's alright. Not THAT interested.

Hang around for a bit. You might change your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am

Reminds me of one Sunday after my wife and I were first married we visited a new church. They must have been desperate for new recruits cause they darn near chased us to our car chatting and gushing. Scared the crap out of us. So instead of attending services at The Tiny Shady Chapel in the Dell, like we thought...it was more like stepping into a ground hornet's nest.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Reminds me of one Sunday after my wife and I were first married we visited a new church. They must have been desperate for new recruits cause they darn near chased us to our car chatting and gushing. Scared the crap out of us. So instead of attending services at The Tiny Shady Chapel in the Dell, like we thought...it was more like stepping into a ground hornet's nest.  

haha thats funny....you narrowly avoided being served up as next week's communion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tslots

Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Seems most young people these days only want instant gratification. Raised on the internet, text messages and smart phones, they don't want to put any extra effort into getting what they seek.

Mr bojangle already had a response to his request on Puff, but for a different SPC blend. Perhaps he didn't want to press his luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:39 pm

Plum Pudding's getting harder to find, might be time to switch to Penzance. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Really, I'm not going to dis him. He didn't really do anything wrong...just didn't read the rules and tried to score what he needed. In a world of diminishing resources I also won't drag out the 'youth is wrong' thing cause I think we'd all look for whatever avenue would get us to our goal. Could be 19 or 90. It's like we look for Penzance or whatever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:55 pm

SPC Plum Pudding is available now on P&C in 2oz and 8oz tins. Hardly difficult to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:58 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
It's like we look for Penzance or whatever.

I knew deep down inside you had a soft spot for Latakia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 pm

eklektos44 wrote:
SPC Plum Pudding is available now on P&C in 2oz and 8oz tins. Hardly difficult to get.

My comment was meant only to provide a little comedic relief to the situation. This was however the second individual looking for a Plum Pudding hook up, as it seems that P&C has stopped shipping to certain locales outside the U.S. 4noggins is Out of stock and has been forever and Smoking Pipes doesn't carry SPC blends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Hint:

He should try out Whidbey Premium Cigar and Pipe
Phone 360.279.0600.

They advertise having it and since they're in Washington State may ship to Canada.

See...this is another good reason to hang around here...help from brothers who are good with Google.   Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Hint:

He should try out Whidbey Premium Cigar and Pipe
Phone 360.279.0600.

They advertise having it and since they're in Washington State may ship to Canada.

See...this is another good reason to hang around here...help from brothers who are good with Google.   Rolling Eyes

Looks like they went out of business. Too bad. I lived on Whidbey as a kid for four years. Absolutely stunning place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:11 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
eklektos44 wrote:

My comment was meant only to provide a little comedic relief to the situation. This was however the second individual looking for a Plum Pudding hook up, as it seems that P&C has stopped shipping to certain locales outside the U.S. 4noggins is Out of stock and has been forever and Smoking Pipes doesn't carry SPC blends.

Actually they do now, as of their last newsletter this past Thurs. Just the 2 oz tins though.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Seattle_Pipe_Club/index.cfm

Also believe I remember the SPC saying Deception Pass would also be available at 4Nog soon.

Cheers,

RR

Last edited by Brewdude on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:12 pm

DrumsAndBeer wrote:
Plum Pudding's getting harder to find, might be time to switch to Penzance. Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Only joking about the Canadians thing ps....never seen so many beautiful women in my life then a weekend trip I took to montreal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:37 pm

They were vacationing from New York. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:44 pm

They all spoke French! I think it's the Native American in their heritage
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone selling a pound or so of SPC Plum Pudding?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next