HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thught I would try a little bamboo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"

Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:16 pm

I got some Budda Belly Bamboo I been wanting to use this on a pipe I think it came out pretty good it is a big pipes, thanks for looking.

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:00 am

Nice effort with the budda bamboo Richard! Did I mention how much I like bamboo? cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:07 pm

WOW, Richard you have out done yourself here Buddy, I don't like Bamboo on pipes as a rule, I can't stand the look of the stuff especially really 'knuckled' Bamboo.

That Buddha Belly Bamboo is outrageous, really does look fetching doesn't it, when I saw Bamboo in your thread title I almost didn't look, yes my dislike for the stuff is that bad but this pipe is FANTASTIC.

The stummel work is fabulous, as you already know I am a HUGE fan of your style of pipe making and this pipe is absolutely spectacular, you done good my friend, BRAVO. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Hester

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Briar Spirit wrote:
WOW, Richard you have out done yourself here Buddy, I don't like Bamboo on pipes as a rule, I can't stand the look of the stuff especially really 'knuckled' Bamboo.

That Buddha Belly Bamboo is outrageous, really does look fetching doesn't it, when I saw Bamboo in your thread title I almost didn't look, yes my dislike for the stuff is that bad but this pipe is FANTASTIC.

The stummel work is fabulous, as you already know I am a HUGE fan of your style of pipe making and this pipe is absolutely spectacular, you done good my friend, BRAVO. cheers cheers cheers

Thank you so much as a rule I don't like Bamboo either I think I have one pipe that I smoke once a year that has Bamboo on it I just not into it but I know there are some who do like it so I try to make different styles for those that do like it. Thank you again for the kind words.

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm with Dutch... I love me some bamboo. And I like what you did here.. I've only ever seen it on darker pipes though. Dude you rocked that pipe. It looks like it's going 100mph.. And the Birdseye is where you can investigate it while you smoke. Just Damn fine pipe bro.

+1

Nice pipe

Etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:25 am

Fabulous pipe. I love bamboo shanks, though I only have one at present. Great job! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Hester

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:06 am

Thank you brothers for the kind words, I try to do something a little different sometimes it works well and then there are the times I shake my head and say what was I thinking.

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
Briar Spirit

Registration date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:40 am

Hey Richard, the more I look at this pipe the more I am loving that Buddha Belly bamboo, where did you get hold of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Hester

PostSubject: Re: Thught I would try a little bamboo   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am

Briar Spirit wrote:
Hey Richard, the more I look at this pipe the more I am loving that Buddha Belly bamboo, where did you get hold of it?

I love it too and very easy to work with. I got it at Vermont freehand pipe supplies if you get it you will love it.

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down

Thught I would try a little bamboo
Page 1 of 1