HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Beetles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bugsahearn

Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Beetles   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:17 pm

I've lived in New York before so I know what bed bugs smell like let alone look like. Not bed bugs for sure def beetles. I live just outside the city but I almost never ever find bugs in the house keep it real clean that why I'm perplexed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Beetles   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:25 pm

Bugsahearn wrote:
I've lived in New York before so I know what bed bugs smell like let alone look like. Not bed bugs for sure def beetles. I live just outside the city but I almost never ever find bugs in the house keep it real clean that why I'm perplexed

With the range of different weather conditions so far this summer in the US, entimologists are saying we may be in for one of the heaviest infestation of the crawly stuff this year. We certainly are down here in N Central Texas. All kinda critters are showing up this year !! Stay inside or they'll git cha !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Beetles   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Ready to move to mars!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

PostSubject: Re: Beetles   Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:07 am

Nothing ever turned up so i'm still perplexed...atleast they arent tb right? I'm still not convinced they all just happened to get into the house and make their way to my bed...but i vaccumed inside the box spring and all it was pretty clean....i was expecting to find a nest it was like that scene in a move where the person expects someone to be behind a door and they are scared and breathing heavy and then they fling the door open...and no one is there lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Beetles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2