HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
 

 my Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Age : 53
Location : missouri
Registration date : 2009-08-12

my Book Empty
PostSubject: my Book   my Book EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:43 pm

I don't know if this belongs here or the book shelf but I wrote it and published it so it is a DIY anyway this is the third book I wrote about our beloved hobby Titled Memories of a Pipe Man It will be on amazon and book stores soon but right now it can be seen on www.lulu.com. It is a funny little story 71 pages long nice easy little read. my Book 20150610

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 67
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:25 pm

Kudos to you Richard (or Charles) for publishing this. I wasn't aware of your books before now, but perhaps I'll be checking this out!


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


my Book Purple11x 3my Book Bombx10my Book Bombx10  my Book D6bddf10 my Book 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d my Book Cowboy13my Book 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Age : 53
Location : missouri
Registration date : 2009-08-12

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:02 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Kudos to you Richard (or Charles) for publishing this. I wasn't aware of your books before now, but perhaps I'll be checking this out!


Cheers,

RR


Well thank you Brewdude I think if nothing else you will get a little laugh or two
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 67
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm

Just visited the link and entered the title in the search function. It came up with one result with a padlock icon on it.

Not sure what that means, but if I need to register on hulu then I'm out. No way do I need more more spam in my inbox than I have now.

Mad


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


my Book Purple11x 3my Book Bombx10my Book Bombx10  my Book D6bddf10 my Book 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d my Book Cowboy13my Book 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Age : 53
Location : missouri
Registration date : 2009-08-12

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Just visited the link and entered the title in the search function. It came up with one result with a padlock icon on it.

Not sure what that means, but if I need to register on hulu then I'm out. No way do I need more more spam in my inbox than I have now.

Mad


Cheers,

RR

Not sure why that happened it is www.lulu.com its a book site no need to register or put any of your information to enter the site
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
tslots

tslots

Age : 62
Location : Idaho
Registration date : 2008-03-29

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:45 pm

I went to the site and found several books by Charles Hester. Three related to pipes and one biography. Are these all yours Richard?

I too saw a padlock icon, but that was just for age verification (enter a birth date that puts you over 18 to view).

It appears you have to create a new account to purchase.
Back to top Go down
Richard Hester
Author of "My Love My Pipe"
Richard Hester

Age : 53
Location : missouri
Registration date : 2009-08-12

my Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my Book   my Book EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:34 am

tslots wrote:
I went to the site and found several books by Charles Hester.   Three related to pipes and one biography.    Are these all yours Richard?

I too saw a padlock icon, but that was just for age verification (enter a birth date that puts you over 18 to view).  

It appears you have to create a new account to purchase.

Yes sir they are all my books as you see I have a lot of down time.

Best Regards
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://charlesrhesterjr@aol.com.com
 
my Book
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: