HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!   Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:19 am

Normally, I would not link to a thread on another forum, but given the discussion here, I think it is very instructive to read it, especially given the the fact that the original post was ten months ago: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/macbaren-price-increase#post-666185

If this link goes beyond acceptability or forum rules, I would appreciate knowing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bugsahearn

Registration date : 2015-02-05

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:36 am

what's the relationship between mac b and gawith hoggarth? they list the macbaren blends on their website
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoyOdhner

Registration date : 2015-04-21

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:41 pm

I was mortified when I saw that a tin of MacB Navy or Mixture flake is now over $20USD. Ouch! Good thing I stocked-up on both. Looks like I'll be shifting over to Stokkebye flake blends for the bulk of my daily smoking. Too bad. I like MacB blends, but not enough to justify spending $20USD a tin. I suspect this is the beginning of an industry-wide price increase. Glad I built a cellar, but I think I need to start stocking up on some of my more inexpensive favorites before the prices go up on those as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 pm

Mixture flake being mention is awesome. My first flake. Not strong but a solid mild flake. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CRAZY Price Increase on Mac Baren Tobaccos!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2