The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:35 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 D6bddf10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 29400910The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 114e6110The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Ddb39b10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Cf77ce10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Dd692012The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:07 am

WarlockBob wrote:
Long months suck for things like this.... Everyone has had their orders for a while now, there's been no activity for a week, and we have another week to go before we really get this going....

Does anyone else feel this way? I always have

Well, it gave us lots of time to plan, especially those of us who tend to order mostly from 4 Noggins, since they were on vacation last week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 am

It seems like we got a really good lead this month too. I appreciate that.

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 D6bddf10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 29400910The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 114e6110The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Ddb39b10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Cf77ce10The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Dd692012The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:37 am

Don't get me wrong, I like really good leads too; it is so much easier to plan and organize that way. I just don't like a lot of dead time Razz
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:43 am

Interesting that someone would bring up "dead time" as an issue relating to an activity designed to bomb the crap outta someone. bom

Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 12:02 pm

I feel where you're coming from Warlock. If checked the orders versus the calendar a couple times to make sure I wasn't missing it. I'm still on track btw.
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Quivering with antici....pation lol
Back to top Go down
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 10:25 am

The time is nigh! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quick reminder, don't forget to send your tracking #'s to me via PM. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 am

Yes, finally! Seems like it's been ages. I've been looking forward to this for too long. I must compensate for the delay with all out air assault this month.
💀💣💀
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:39 am

I have main ordinance pre-loaded. Now to look for bomblets!

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Huh, what?...............

Snoozing.......

Seriously, I like the long lead time. Gives me time to craft a custom explosive. I mean, you really need to use the right bomb........
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:01 pm

A shaped charge! Nice. It shows you care.

Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Ordinance loaded. Awaiting take off confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:44 am

Fokker loaded and underway.
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:32 am

I am launching from a remote location this month. I am doing a reading/writing retreat in the guest house at Virginia Theological Seminary. Ordinance was packed and made the trip here.

Tick, tick, tick...

Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 am

Bird is in the air. Since I am mailing from the seminary PO, it will not be carried by the usual ICBM or war eagle. It is more of a descending dove with some tongues of fire in the near future. We will see how the timing works from this launching point...

Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Wow! A vision of our being the instrument. Or...you anyway. Powerful. Terrifying. Inescapable. And, it has a certain charm.

Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

Boulder&Briar

Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Locked and loaded! We ride at dusk!
Back to top Go down
http://www.boulderandbriar.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:48 am

WheeeeeHawwwwwwwwww!!!

https://youtu.be/snTaSJk0n_Y

Back to top Go down
puros_bran
Nightrider
puros_bran

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 am

Bombs loaded on the rack. ✔️
Aero craft on the run a way. ✔️
Pilot ready to get in said aero craft and run run like the wind to be free again. ✔️
Return postage to mail the retarded pilot back home (don't tell him it's a kamikaze) ✔️
Radar Co Ordinates of aero craft transferred to Supreme Allied Command HeadQuarters...uhh. Not yet. Run a way doesn't open until Oh Niner Hundred.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:10 am

Huh. Well, I'll be. Our local PO's have the humongo postal mail-o-matic and coffee machines. You stick the pkg in, push a buncha buttons and out pops the box all posted up...along with a mugga Joe.

I literally have not stood in the post office line (which normally has like 10 plus people in it) for a live clerk in several years.

Well, maybe not the coffee thing isn't exactly accurate.

Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:11 am

Bomb sent, PM sent as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 pm

BH, we have those too. They're something else....

So far, this is the list of confirmations I have from folks. Let's keep 'em coming!

WarlockBob X
Blackhorse X
Ozark Wizard X
beardedbassguy X
DrT999 X
d4klutz
Boulder&Briar X
nismo270r X
puros_bran X
kaitlyn3837 X
juanmedusa X
mejoshee X
fsu92john X
Jevverrett X
MichaelM X
Timbo X
Fr_Tom X
Ocelot55 X
PozzSka X
Fumus

Last edited by WarlockBob on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:23 pm

Bomb is away, confirmation code sent to command.
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

PostSubject: Re: The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run   The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Pilot is still working up the nerve to fly. I got confirmation on loading but nothing on take off. I put special time sensitive instructions in the comments this time bc the office was closed. Should've done this by phone.
Back to top Go down

The Star-Spangled Bombers!! BOB July Bombing Run
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: