HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:00 pm

As most of you already know, Pat and Phil Morgan are now selling the Forever Stems designed to fit Missouri Meerschaum pipes. Here is the link for the new website where you can purchase the Forever Stems, which are scheduled to be available around the 1st of August 2015.

http://oldlogcabinpipeworks.com/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:13 pm

Impressive looking building! Seriously, I intend to get a few (more). Love cobs, and these enhance the hell out of them. The fact that they cost more than the pipe is an irrelevancy, at least to this reprobate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
friar_jay

Registration date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Very cool. I really need to pick up some Forever Stems for my Cobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:45 pm

friar_jay wrote:
Very cool. I really need to pick up some Forever Stems for my Cobs.

+1

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 pm

Looks like a murder shack to me. Nice to see someone will be keeping up the business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Thanks Dutch. I'm ready to order as soon as they're rolling.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:45 am

Jevverrett wrote:
Looks like a murder shack to me. Nice to see someone will be keeping up the business.

Laughing Still waiting. Hope they didn't run into wasps or some dang thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Still waiting for the site to get active. Any idea when this will happen? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Still waiting for the site to get active. Any idea when this will happen? Twisted Evil

Michael, you can contact Marilyn at the e-mail below, and I'm sure she can give you an idea. She might even be able to take your order before the Forever Stem site becomes active. I dunno.......

Marilyn@corncobpipe.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:54 am

monbla256 wrote:

Not soon enough apparently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 am

Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we rake them over the coals before they even get a chance to open! You can all chime in, and then blame the entire thread on me, because I am the one who suggested it. It will be good therapy for everyone involved, and no one will have to pay anything out of pocket for an actual therapist. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:00 am

Dutch wrote:
...and then blame the entire thread on me Neutral

Better idea:

eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Dutch wrote:
Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we rake them over the coals before they even get a chance to open! You can all chime in, and then blame the entire thread on me, because I am the one who suggested it. It will be good therapy for everyone involved, and no one will have to pay anything out of pocket for an actual therapist. Neutral

This seems to be a bit of an overreaction. Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:31 am

eklektos44 wrote:
Dutch wrote:

This seems to be a bit of an overreaction. Question

I've been here awhile, and know how it develops. It starts just like a girl at a frat party having a few beers, and before you know it, everyone is piling on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 am

I blame the confederate battle flag..
#coblifesmatter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:16 am

puros_bran wrote:
I blame the confederate battle flag..
#coblifesmatter

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Naw, it's Rush and Shawns fault !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

PostSubject: Re: Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 am

The site's up an selling stems. So go get 'em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Old Log Cabin Pipe Works (New Home of Forever Stems)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: