Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:20 pm

joshoowah wrote:
I'll echo everyone else's sentiments: it is a beautiful piece, perhaps your best yet. I do have one qualm, and perhaps it is the picture quality: the button looks a little too thick. As said, I am not sure because of the blurriness. Might be nothing.

Thank you sirPipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 Liftha53
Yeah, The photo of the button isn't good but, the bite zone is a little less then 5/32" (don't have my calipers with me) and the button is about a 1/16th above the bit zone. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
joshoowah

joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:37 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
joshoowah wrote:
I'll echo everyone else's sentiments: it is a beautiful piece, perhaps your best yet. I do have one qualm, and perhaps it is the picture quality: the button looks a little too thick. As said, I am not sure because of the blurriness. Might be nothing.

Yeah, The photo of the button isn't good but, the bite zone is a little less then 5/32" (don't have my calipers with me) and the button is about a 1/16th above the bit zone. Wink

Doesn't seem too bad. A profile shot would show it better for future reference.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:48 pm

joshoowah wrote:
Cartaphilus wrote:
joshoowah wrote:

Doesn't seem too bad. A profile shot would show it better for future reference.

Yeah, but my only concern posting here was just to show the pipe off and didn't think about sales at the time. You have a good point though and will keep it in mind when I put pipes up for sale. And of course more measurements and the weight but, mine are hardly made as all day clenchers.
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:00 am

I really like your work here. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
SPUD 15

SPUD 15

Registration date : 2011-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:00 pm

ajn27511 wrote:
dkj42 wrote:
cyclops The only thing I see wrong is that its not mine.  Beautiful.

^^^^^^This +1^^^^^^ Smile

AJ

THIS + 2

You did it again Ron a real beauty. The pits just add to the character. MIKE keep it up
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!   Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:05 pm

Thanks again guys! Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable! - Page 2 Liftha39

I'm on my 18th and 19th pipes now, one is trying to be something like the old Stanwell bent bulldog with a military style bit and another try at a Author. We'll just have to see if I can screw'em up or not. Wink
Back to top Go down

Pipe #12 Finally something acceptable!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: