HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:10 am

So, I was emptying out a pocket on one of my bags and discovered a tamper that I found at the Chicago show this past May. Had it wrapped in a note I wrote to myself so I wouldn't forget...that obviously didn't help me remember it was in that pocket though 5)

Long story short, I found this tamper on the floor at the Pheasant Run Resort in the wee hours one night of the show and am trying to find it's owner. It's a very unique tamper and I'm sure it is missed. If you lost a tamp at the Chicago show, please shoot me a PM with a detailed description of the tamper so we can get this guy home!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:31 am

It's mine. It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough? Need my addy yet? 😜
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eklektos44

Registration date : 2015-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:34 am

puros_bran wrote:
It's mine.   It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough?  Need my addy yet?  😜

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:12 am

puros_bran wrote:
It's mine.   It's made out of fire resistant material and it is designed to be stuck into a pipe.. Detailed enough?  Need my addy yet?  😜

Well, well...what more can I say?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:37 pm

I think the best part of this is that you wrapped the tamper in the note and then put the note wrapped tamper in the pocket you were supposed to find it in Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:59 pm

I contacted a show officer and asked that he mention it at their next meeting.  I'll put them in touch with you if they get back to me.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

PostSubject: Re: Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May   Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Carlos wrote:
I contacted a show officer and asked that he mention it at their next meeting.  I'll put them in touch with you if they get back to me.

Thanks Carlos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Found tamper at the Chicago show this past May
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: