HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share
 

 August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 61
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am

Ozark Wizard wrote:
It's the calm before the storm............

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.


Well, my bomb is away. Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 55
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
It's the calm before the storm............

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.


Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . Shocked

(smirk)

Sounds like the Ozark Mail Service to me. 1 out of ten package arrive with corners here. Half look like they have been thrown from a plane without a chute.............

At least they have the right GPS coordinates..........
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 12:48 am

OMG it's attack time already! Holy Bombsite, Batsquad. I dang near missed it - it IS Tuesday, right?!?! OK, loading squad called to action. Plane undergoing prep. Pre-flight checklist being, er, checked. cyclops

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Puffy

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 D6bddf10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 29400910August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 114e6110August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Ddb39b10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cf77ce10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Dd692012August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:45 am

Bird is in the air. Target is locked and the guidance system claims a Friday delivery.

I left my receipt in another shirt and will get tracking to Command Central soon.

Edit: Tracking is now sent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
fsu92john

fsu92john

Age : 49
Location : Orlando, FL
Registration date : 2014-01-24

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:24 pm

Bombs away! Cool
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Locked and loaded. Sitting on the tarmac. Three tons of steel, glass and cordite...ready to hunt.

Um, just waiting for my copilot to get dressed and put her makeup on...daughters...whew. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Puffy

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 D6bddf10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 29400910August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 114e6110August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Ddb39b10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cf77ce10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Dd692012August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Boulder&Briar

Boulder&Briar

Age : 39
Location : Oberlin, Ohio USA
Registration date : 2012-07-04

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:00 pm

You can run, and you can hide, but there is no escape! Hahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.boulderandbriar.com
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Age : 47
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:34 pm

Up and away..

DC sent to Command..
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Age : 38
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Thought I might get delayed since baby Elodie is feverish and in need of much attention but the wife stepped up today. Bomb is away.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Up up and away. Data to Central. On target this Friday. All is well.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Puffy

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 D6bddf10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 29400910August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 114e6110August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Ddb39b10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cf77ce10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Dd692012August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Age : 37
Location : Meriden, Ct
Registration date : 2014-12-13

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 4:38 pm

Awaiting liftoff confirmation.
Back to top Go down
kaitlyn3837

kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:03 pm

I have hit some turbulence, gents! Issues with (life) weather has interfered. Lift off will be tomorrow morning. I hope some of my fellow pilots got off the ground okay!
Back to top Go down
beardedbassguy

beardedbassguy

Age : 40
Location : Texas
Registration date : 2014-11-05

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Support crew launched the drone earlier today. Target locked. Impact expected to be on schedule.
Back to top Go down
MichaelM

MichaelM

Age : 53
Location : Souderton, PA
Registration date : 2014-02-13

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:25 pm

Bomb is away bom
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Timbo

Timbo

Age : 44
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2015-01-18

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:17 pm

Bird is in the air and heading for the target ready to drop its payload

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Location : Columbus, OH
Registration date : 2012-03-28

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Those DC #s are pouring in! Keep em coming!

I've got 14 so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonespipes.com
WarlockBob

WarlockBob

Age : 28
Location : Beaverton, OR
Registration date : 2012-09-30

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:48 am

Payload is en route! cheers
Back to top Go down
DrT999

DrT999

Age : 61
Location : Piedmont of North Carolina
Registration date : 2011-08-31

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:56 am

DrT999 wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
It's the calm before the storm............

Flights are loaded and fueled. Preflight prep commences tomorrow. Carrier groups and AWACS active on both coasts.


Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . Shocked

scratch It looks like this will be delivered in September or later at the moment, as the drone has gone 50% too far, and the direction is off by about 135 degrees or more! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:33 am

Just seeking to avoid enemy SAM's I'm sure.

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Puffy

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 D6bddf10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 29400910August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 114e6110August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Ddb39b10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cf77ce10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Dd692012August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Location : Diocese of Northern Indiana
Registration date : 2013-05-29

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:54 pm

DrT999 wrote:

Well, my bomb is away.  Based on the flight data generated from this station, there's a 25% chance of an early hit, 50% of a hit on Friday, and 25% chance of a hit between Saturday and sometime in September. . . . Shocked

scratch It looks like this will be delivered in September or later at the moment, as the drone has gone 50% too far, and the direction is off by about 135 degrees or more! Shocked

Taking evasive action...


Last edited by Fr_Tom on Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Age : 37
Location : Meriden, Ct
Registration date : 2014-12-13

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm

Bombs away
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Age : 38
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:16 am

Awake with an eye to the horizon!
Back to top Go down
fsu92john

fsu92john

Age : 49
Location : Orlando, FL
Registration date : 2014-01-24

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:15 am

Out for delivery....
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Moderator
Blackhorse

Age : 71
Location : Portland, Oregon Area
Registration date : 2010-10-23

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:19 am

Out for Delivery! Sweet!

_________________
Council Member, Trading Post & General Site Moderator.
Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Un-Ret
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Puffy

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 D6bddf10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 29400910August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 114e6110August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Ddb39b10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cf77ce10August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Dd692012August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Cowboy11
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Age : 38
Location : Falls Church, Virginia
Registration date : 2013-07-06

August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!   August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 10:40 am

Out for delivery, indeed!
Back to top Go down
 
August R&D ::: Official BOB Bombing Run Mission Thread!
Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thread pruning at 990 posts?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Community In Action-
Jump to: