HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Are you a morning or an evening smoker?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:35 pm

I bought a bag of some type of tobacconist honey blend recently and after it sat in the car overnight the fragrance permeated the interior of the car. In the morning when the kids got in they said "wow dad your tobacco smells good!". I just smiled and said "it does doesent it".

on Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Button

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm

EJinVA wrote:
I bought a bag of some type of tobacconist honey blend recently and after it sat in the car overnight the fragrance permeated the interior of the car. In the morning when the kids got in they said "wow dad your tobacco smells good!". I just smiled and said "it does doesent it".

on Brothers.

Haha, I've let my son smell a couple of my blends. He loved the Boswell blends and even the Butternut Burley. Then I let him smell some of my McClelland 2015 Va/Per, and he hated it. I said to him, "But I thought you loved ketchup?"

He didn't get it.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justpipes
The Duke

Location : Randolph County, NC If you don't know, you wouldn't understand.
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:01 pm

Benjamin Button wrote:
EJinVA wrote:

on Brothers.

Then I let him smell some of my McClelland 2015 Va/Per, and he hated it. I said to him, "But I thought you loved ketchup?"

He didn't get it.

Laughing

I don't blame him Benjamin! That is one thing that I have never been able to get used to with the McClelland blends. Ketchup and Malt Vinegar. Everyone of their blends smell of it to me.

By the way, my son's name is Benjamin. Benjamin Joseph. Benjamine Yoseph is the correct Jewish pronunciation.

Last edited by Justpipes on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.practicegodspresence.com/
smokey422

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Another all day smoker here. I usually start with a burley blend in the morning and often in the evening, too, since I am primarily a burley smoker. English blends are usually smoked in the evening.

Smokey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benjamin Button

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:19 am

Justpipes wrote:
Benjamin Button wrote:
EJinVA wrote:

on Brothers.

Then I let him smell some of my McClelland 2015 Va/Per, and he hated it. I said to him, "But I thought you loved ketchup?"

He didn't get it.

Laughing

I don't blame him Benjamin! That is one thing that I have never been able to get used to with the McClelland blends. Ketchup and Malt Vinegar. Everyone of their blends smell of it to me.

By the way, my son's name is Benjamin. Benjamin Josheph. Benjamine Yosheph is the correct Jewish pronunciation.

Haha that's great. I agree with the smell but I loooove the flavor from 2015 & 5100...they are amazing! I haven't cracked my Christmas Cheer 08 yet so I am not sure if it shares the same characteristic McClelland ketchup aroma. I'm thinking Thanksgiving may be the time to open it and start enjoying it for the holiday season.

Oh and my name is not actually Benjamin, it's Adam...Benjamin Button is a reference to a character from my favorite F. Scott Fitzgerald short story. But it's definitely on my list of favorite names especially because of the story! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CPT/VSG

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Are you a morning or an evening smoker?   Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:30 am

During the week, I'm at my office so smoking is not an option. Evenings only during the week.

My preference, though, is for a morning smoke, which I do on weekends. A pipe with a cup of black coffee is sublime. I think my sense of taste is sharper in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.treneff.com

Are you a morning or an evening smoker?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2