HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Haven't really even surfed the Bay for estates in 4-5-6 months.... Decided to slip in tonight and pick up a piece of wood or two... DAMN. When did even the low grades start going for New Pipe Prices?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:55 pm

And the flip side of that is many high grades going for far less than they normally would. I can understand that one, many collectors (like me) suddenly not having the resources to buy at the prices they were paying not so long ago, and also sellers willing to take whatever they can get because they suddenly need cash. Before these pipes would have much higher reserves and a seller would simply wait rather than sell low.

Maybe those guys who were buying more expensive pipes before are flooding the lower grade market and driving those prices up?

puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?   Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:20 pm

Maybe ..... I was going to buy a couple of my not so secret 'secret pipes' and decided not to. I'm actually considering selling some of these pipes I paid 20-30 bucks for....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CRAP! When did the bay go stupid?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1