Number 16 Cutty with a twist

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jevverrett

Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 am

Cartaphilus wrote:

Thank you sir Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Liftha21 I spent many hours hand cutting the stem, to throw that out the window is just not something that is easy to do. I like the stem now, didn't before I changed it. If you spend as many hours on making a pipe as I do your not likely to just toss it in the ash can when a problem arises, you fix it. I take it you don't like the stem, that's okay, the pipes new owner really likes it. Wink  
[/quote]

Not suprised somebody snatched that up
Back to top Go down
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:18 pm

Ron,
Have been repeatedly looking at this one since you posted it and have to say, you are in NO WAY an amateur at pipe making anymore !! the grain alignment with bowl shape, plateu rim and ESPECIALLY that stem work !! You got the spiral around it to align PERFECTLY which is the mark of a REAL ARTIST !! STOP putting down your work as it is some of the BEST I've seen in over 40 years of pipe smoking !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Ron,
Have been repeatedly looking at this one since you posted it and have to say, you are in NO WAY an amateur at pipe making anymore !! the grain alignment with bowl shape, plateu rim and ESPECIALLY that stem work !! You got the spiral around it to align PERFECTLY which is the mark of a REAL ARTIST !! STOP putting down your work as it is some of the BEST I've seen in over 40 years of pipe smoking !! cheers cheers

Agree!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Purple11x 3Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Bombx10Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Bombx10  Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 D6bddf10 Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Cowboy13Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Okay, okay! I won't say anything about how I feel about my work anymore and I will agree with you guys........a little, I'm getting better. And thank you Wink

Of course ya know my prices will have to go up to reflect this. Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Cheesy15
Back to top Go down
http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Just got to say as the proud new owner of this pipe, it's even more handsome in the flesh than the pics. It smokes Escudo like a champion, as it should given who carved it.

I also picked up one of Ron's Rhode Dogs, which is an amazing English/Balkan smoker, it even makes Dunhill durbar and nightcap actually sing for me. They've been flat in any other pipe I've smoked them in.

Cheers all

Tim
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 7:32 am

Thank you Tim, I'm so glad the pipes are smoking well for you and your able to enjoy them so much. Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Liftha37
Back to top Go down
juanmedusa

juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:22 am

I enjoy looking at this one.
Back to top Go down
RDPipes

RDPipes

PostSubject: Re: Number 16 Cutty with a twist   Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:15 am

Thank you John! Number 16 Cutty with a twist - Page 2 Liftha38
Back to top Go down

Number 16 Cutty with a twist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: DIY-
Jump to: