HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Stonehaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nunsmkr

nunsmkr

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Stonehaven   Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:34 pm

I have a bunch of Stonehaven and other great tobaccos that I need (don't want) to get rid of. I see on eBay that it can be removed from listing. Happened to me too many times when I was selling some older Dunhill tobaccos and becomes very frustrating!! Where and how is the best way to sell the tobaccos?? I have another type of PAD.......Pistol AD!!!
Steve Rowland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:49 pm

nunsmkr wrote:
I have a bunch of Stonehaven and other great tobaccos that I need (don't want) to get rid of. I see on eBay that it can be removed from listing. Happened to me too many times when I was selling some older Dunhill tobaccos and becomes very frustrating!! Where and how is the best way to sell the tobaccos?? I have another type of PAD.......Pistol AD!!!
Steve Rowland
nunsmkr@msn.com

Steve, if you get to the 30/30 requirement here on BoB, you can list them for sale in the Trader forum. And frankly that would be the best option for you, as Stony is one of the most sought after blends these days. You'd sell it out in a heatbeat here.

Just step up your post count (you obviously have the registration date), and perhaps provide some trader references from another site if you have it. Good luck!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Hermit

Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:10 pm

Brewdude wrote:
nunsmkr wrote:
Steve Rowland
nunsmkr@msn.com

Steve, if you get to the 30/30 requirement here on BoB, you can list them for sale in the Trader forum. And frankly that would be the best option for you, as Stony is one of the most sought after blends these days. You'd sell it out in a heatbeat here.

Just step up your post count (you obviously have the registration date), and perhaps provide some trader references from another site if you have it. Good luck!

Cheers,

RR

I think he has that thirty day thingy; he joined in '08.
He best get busy posting, though.   Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RDPipes

RDPipes

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Here's another place, it's a new auction site just for Pipes & Tobaccos. Vintage Pipe & Tobacco
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
nismo270r

nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Other option would be Steve Fallon's consignment site, www.pipestud.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpeedyPete

Registration date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:14 am

3 Posts in 7 years Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:20 am

What's 30 / 30 Rande mate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:21 am

Stick wrote:

David, it's in the requirements for posting sales in the trading forum-

One needs to have 30 posts and 30 days as a member.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Stick

Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 am

Brewdude wrote:
Stick wrote:

David, it's in the requirements for posting sales in the trading forum-

One needs to have 30 posts and 30 days as a member.

Cheers,

RR

Oh I see Rande. Reckon I might just sneak into that bracket now. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:01 pm

nismo270r wrote:
Other option would be Steve Fallon's consignment site, www.pipestud.com

Ditto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Brewdude wrote:
nunsmkr wrote:
Steve Rowland
nunsmkr@msn.com

Cheers,

RR

This.

Stick around and make a few more posts...I'm sure once you've met the requirements to list things for sale here that Stony will be gone before you can blink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:05 pm

idbowman wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
nunsmkr wrote:
Steve Rowland
nunsmkr@msn.com

Cheers,

RR

This.

Stick around and make a few more posts...I'm sure once you've met the requirements to list things for sale here that Stony will be gone before you can blink.

This to me is really the best option. BoB is a way great site to discuss all things pipe/'baccy. Dunno why you dropped off the radar way back when, but if you're still into the pipe thing you could do a lot worse than to hang around here for awhile.

That said, if you're not into the chat board stuff anymore then pipestud is probably your best avenue.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Stonehaven   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:29 pm

Yuppers, get a hold of Pipestud..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stonehaven