HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I know, I know, off to the asylum with me.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: I know, I know, off to the asylum with me.....   Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Who is this prick $%&$@^&(*$###$#@*&( that went from charging 17 bucks for a cancer medication pill to 700 bucks each?

I'm carving a pole. A pole with a hook.

grrrrrrrrrrr

Far from renewing my faith in Humanity, but definitely renewing my disgust and dismay with those few that make the news....

Off to the rubber room for me now.

Seizure later!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I know, I know, off to the asylum with me.....   Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:23 pm

And people wonder why I'm a hermit. scratch
This is what people do nowadays, in constant chase for the almighty buck and ya better not get in there way cause they care nothing about anyone or anything except for themselves.

Just today my Daughter was looking on eBay to purchase a costume for Halloween, she found one at a good price and bought it, no sooner did she hit the "Buy it Now button the seller canceled her purchase and relisted it for $50 more and told her it was no longer available. No honor, no respect, and No values.
These are the people who surround us everyday and who run this country we live in.

If we the people could stick together and not just sit and shrug our shoulders and say "Oh well, it doesn't affect me" we'd ALL march on Washington and start firing them all and stepp'en over corpses to free us of the corporate control we're all under.  

Okay, that's my rant.....I'm done. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I know, I know, off to the asylum with me.....   Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 pm

[quote="Ozark Wizard"]Who is this prick $%&$@^&(*$###$#@*&( that went from charging 17 bucks for a cancer medication pill to 700 bucks each?

This idiot kid is a prime example of "You can't fix stupid!" No FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I know, I know, off to the asylum with me.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1