HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

A rogue and his complaint of sobotage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Ever notice how your phone wants to use words you didn't have planned?

Smart(ass) phones, I tell yah............

Like when my iPhone keeps changing IPA to iPAD? Mad

I don't want an %&#!ing six pack of iPAD! DAMN!... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Wow, exciting stuff brother. The few run ins I've had involving gunplay were laughable to say the least. City nonsense being what it is. Keep an eye out, but it'll probably pass I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Exciting? Not so much..........

Latest update, the sheriff stopped by today with some folks and questions for me.

Apparently, the young man was admitted to a hospital this very early morning with what appeared to be a Copperhead snakebite wound suffered from an old school mouse trap attached to, of all things, my barn door handle......

Allegedly, the mousetrap was modified in such a way that it would deliver what would look like a snakebite wound and a great deal of venom. It seems that the young man whom had had the toxic dose delivered admitted to have been burglarizing my property for some time and was implying that I had somehow 'booby trapped' my barn in an effort to cause him harm. It seems he is facing charges if I am willing to press them, due to his confession.

HOWEVER, there is another issue pending, that his uncle is allegating that I may have intentionally tried to kill his nephew for theft. After allowing a search of the premises, there were no mousetraps found here. (I have cats for rodents). I showed the officers the tanned snake skins I have, but as they contain no venom, and no heads were found, they turned up empty.

Those snakes are pretty common here, after all............

Terrible shame, sounds like that lad will most likely lose at the very least the index, second, ring finger and thumb on his right hand, as by the time he got to the hospital the damage was rather extensive... He will have to learn to shoot left handed now. I offered to teach him, being a 'South Paw' myself.........

Best wishes and hopes for a brighter future for his future endeavors........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Just desserts Ozzy. What goes around comes around.

'nuff said!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
juanmedusa

Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:36 pm

What is this kid's fetish for your barn? Seriously!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:44 pm

juanmedusa wrote:
What is this kid's fetish for your barn? Seriously!

Tobacco in one part, tools in another wing, freezers full of stuff, fuels and stuff in other parts....

Whatever is loose, I suppose.

Another family up the road had the rear bumper of their Ford truck stolen last week....

Of all things.

Life in the National forest I suppose.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A rogue and his complaint of sobotage   Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:21 pm

Ouch, sad to say he got what was coming to him though, some are just too thick to see the woods for the trees I suppose.

Cheers and best of luck with this Ozzie.

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A rogue and his complaint of sobotage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2