HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:13 pm

FINALY!! A vehicle worthy of the 2k$ Artison pipe you smoke!! And of course, it's an SUV as what true Artison pipe smoker would drive anything but !! Check this baby out :

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20150909-bentley-bentayga-by-the-numbers

A true compliment to ones Chenowith !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:48 pm

I'm sorry but, nothing beats a fully restored 40 Ford P/U truck except maybe a 79 Mahogany Red Eldorado with red leather interior no matter what the hell ya smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am

Nice looking clock. But I don't understand the appeal of the SUV configuration. I would feel like an ass driving one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 am

Richard Burley wrote:
Nice looking clock. But I don't understand the appeal of the SUV configuration. I would feel like an ass driving one.

Yeah, I'd feel like a Socker Mom 5)
Back to top Go down
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Richard Burley wrote:

If THAT'S the way you feel, it's obvious that you are NOT one of the class of folks who buy Artison pipes !! Who buys a sedan in that group? All you see over in the high end neighborhoods of Dallas theses days are MB, Cadillac and Porsche SUVs !! The middle level folks buy Lexus and Accord versions. Ya gotta get with the program !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:32 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:

If THAT'S the way you feel, it's obvious that you are NOT one of the class of folks who buy Artison pipes !!  Who buys a sedan in that group? All you see over in the high end neighborhoods of Dallas theses days are MB, Cadillac and Porsche SUVs !! The middle level folks buy Lexus and Accord versions. Ya gotta get with the program !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I think that's because they don't make decent sedans anymore that will hold the multitude of children that this new generation is popping out. You've got one thing right, it's a certain breed that drives a SUV, thankfully I'm not or ever will be one of them.
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:06 pm

If I had the kind of disposable income to spend a quarter million dollars on a car, it would have to be one of these.....

Last edited by Dutch on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:08 pm

Michael, will it pass the emissions tests? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:55 pm

Stick wrote:
Michael, will it pass the emissions tests?  Wink

Sure, VW will take care of it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers   Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:01 pm

ftrplt wrote:
Stick wrote:
Michael, will it pass the emissions tests?  Wink

Sure, VW will take care of it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers FTRPLT

D'OH!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

For the confirmed Artison pipe lovers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1