HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Jesse Jones on the Pipes Magazine Radio Podcast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Jesse Jones on the Pipes Magazine Radio Podcast   Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:06 am

Excellent interview. Check it out..

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/radio-talk-show/the-pipes-magazine-radio-show-episode-162/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones on the Pipes Magazine Radio Podcast   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:46 pm

This was one of my favorite interviews, which says a lot considering there have been a total of 161 podcasts so far.

I enjoyed learning a little more about Jesse's background, as well as his thoughts on pipemaking. This is one carver I am excited about following his work in the future.

In addition, he is the first fashionably attired pipemaker I can recall seeing, that can give Steve Morrisette a run for his money! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jesse Jones on the Pipes Magazine Radio Podcast
Page 1 of 1