HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

P&C Releases Four New Blends.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

From Russ Ouellette: Well, it's been about three years since the last time we introduced any new tobaccos in the Hearth & Home Signature line, and so here are four new blends that [are now] available... in bulk form only:

Summer Harvest - This is a light aromatic which allows the tobacco flavors to come through, with a pleasant, non-intrusive room note. It's made of Virginia, Burley and black Cavendish.

Drawing Room - This Turkish-forward blend has enough Latakia to deliver a rich, smoky note and matured Virginias to add a subtle sweetness on the finish.

Porch Swing - This is a throwback, American/English blend with three different types of Burley as a base, a bit of Virginia, a touch of Latakia and Perique with a faintly-sweet top note.

Delta Days - This is the first Signature series blend to fall into the VaBurPer arena. Ripe Virginias are blended with rich mahogany Burley and a hearty amount of Perique for a blend with a bit more of a "bass note".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:17 pm

I'll be looking forward to your reviews in due course Jim. Of these, Delta Days is the one that leaps out to me.

Cheers,

RR

x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Brewdude wrote:
I'll be looking forward to your reviews in due course Jim. Of these, Delta Days is the one that leaps out to me.

Cheers,

RR

It depends on whether or not I get any to smoke. I'm not buying anything these days, due to finances and stocking the cellar already. Delta Days appeals to me, too, but, unless I trade, I'm tapped out of getting new blends. Unless I get lucky enough to find Stonehaven or Dunbar at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

P&C Releases Four New Blends.
Page 1 of 1