HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

P&C Releases Four New Blends.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:56 pm

From Russ Ouellette: Well, it's been about three years since the last time we introduced any new tobaccos in the Hearth & Home Signature line, and so here are four new blends that [are now] available... in bulk form only:

Summer Harvest - This is a light aromatic which allows the tobacco flavors to come through, with a pleasant, non-intrusive room note. It's made of Virginia, Burley and black Cavendish.

Drawing Room - This Turkish-forward blend has enough Latakia to deliver a rich, smoky note and matured Virginias to add a subtle sweetness on the finish.

Porch Swing - This is a throwback, American/English blend with three different types of Burley as a base, a bit of Virginia, a touch of Latakia and Perique with a faintly-sweet top note.

Delta Days - This is the first Signature series blend to fall into the VaBurPer arena. Ripe Virginias are blended with rich mahogany Burley and a hearty amount of Perique for a blend with a bit more of a "bass note".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:17 pm

I'll be looking forward to your reviews in due course Jim. Of these, Delta Days is the one that leaps out to me.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Re: P&C Releases Four New Blends.   Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Brewdude wrote:
I'll be looking forward to your reviews in due course Jim. Of these, Delta Days is the one that leaps out to me.

Cheers,

RR

It depends on whether or not I get any to smoke. I'm not buying anything these days, due to finances and stocking the cellar already. Delta Days appeals to me, too, but, unless I trade, I'm tapped out of getting new blends. Unless I get lucky enough to find Stonehaven or Dunbar at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

P&C Releases Four New Blends.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1