HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JimInks

Registration date : 2012-08-31

PostSubject: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:23 am

Saw this news elsewhere, and thought I'd post it with some corrections:
Pre-Order Books open on November 15th for all of Standard Tobacco's blends with P&C. John Cotton's #1, John Cotton's 1&2, John Cotton's Smyrna will shipped out the week of December 1st 2015. Bengal Slices and War Horse will be around the first of January, 2016. The War Horse bar in the first quarter of 2016. All tins are 50 grams, though I didn't see a price point for the blends. P&C will have an exclusive at first, but the blends will at some point be available by any vendor who wants to carry them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:44 am

Here' the link to my reviews of them for those who may have missed them: http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t31206-jim-s-standard-tobacco-company-reviews
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:06 am

Thanx for the release info!!! Can't wait for the JC 1&2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:02 pm

I still have some unopened tins of Bengal Slices from 2001 and a couple tins of BS aromatic of the same vintage. Maybe I'll pop one next week when the weather forecast is for dry and warmish out on my deck. After buying them, I recall checking some reviews, and the aro was described as the worst smoke ever!!! I think the word stinky may have been used. Well, that hasn't stopped me before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for the info Jim. Looking forward to trying these. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JimInks

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:27 pm

The John Cotton blends are now available for pre-order at P&C for anybody who wants to insure they get in on the first wave of the December 1 release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 pm

JimInks wrote:
The John Cotton blends are now available for pre-order at P&C for anybody who wants to insure they get in on the first wave of the December 1 release.

I did not need to know this Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I can resist anything but temptation!!!!!! cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Standard Tobacco Company Release Dates.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1