HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:58 pm

Man, I am bummed I missed this one! I'm sorry for my absence fellas. But I am back on the horse and can;t wait for the January run!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:23 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
MFGDCSSoBitch!!

BTW, this is one of my favorite movies of all time. The wifey went on a tangent/rant a couple weeks back with a lot of f-words and bleepity-bleeps. When she was done, I said that quote from the movie. Then I told her I was proud of her and offered her a shot of Jameson LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:59 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
WarlockBob wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
MFGDCSSoBitch!!

BTW, this is one of my favorite movies of all time. The wifey went on a tangent/rant a couple weeks back with a lot of f-words and bleepity-bleeps. When she was done, I said that quote from the movie. Then I told her I was proud of her and offered her a shot of Jameson LOL.

HA! Yes!

It's my St. Patrick's tradition to start the day with an Irish Carbomb and that movie. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run   Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Baccy!!! December Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5