HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What Happened While I Was Gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: What Happened While I Was Gone?   Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:07 pm

It's that time of year ago. The cool whether makes me want to smoke which means I'm back to visit my Bros. I missed and love you all. :-)

What have I missed?

It seems quieter here than last time I was year when I couldn't even keep up with the Round Table there was so much activity.

Anywho. I've finished converting the barn attached to my mother-in-law's house into a house for my wife and myself and our two dogs. Doyle (chihuahua) and Gir (dachshund) will both be turning 10 in January and February respectively. I've lost 80 pounds and have started training a lot more regularly for rock climbing. I've built a rock climbing wall in part of the barn we didn't convert. I'm still a business analyst for a large corporation and still get to work from home which is awesome. Bring my work laptop out on the patio and smoking while working is the best.

We now have 19 chickens and 2 ducks. I have lots and lots of eggs.

Other than that I live a pretty quiet life.

-Eric
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What Happened While I Was Gone?   Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Good to have you back Eric. Here's a quick c&p from a previous thread which may help-

Brewdude wrote:
Business as usual. PAD/TAD in full force amongst the usual suspects (me included). Jiminks still smokes at least a dozen bowls/day.

Cart (Ron) went commercial with his pipemaking, and has been pleasing those who have an eye for quality work at more than affordable prices.

Mr. Klutz has been relocated to an area near Cart, so he's been off the board for a while but has provided updates.

ontariopiper has hung out his shingle and has proven to be a very competent pipesmith.

OzarkWizard has been a very positive addition to the board. Totally unique guy with great stories and contributions. I call him Ozzy.

peeb got a cyber surgery for his ongoing spine issue.

Carlos had a scare with heart issues, but after a stent he seems to be back to health.

Tom (TMacphersonNH) is battling cancer, as you'll know.

No one got banned, so no drama in that sense.

I prolly missed a few events but that's some highlights.

HTH

Please feel free to add to this brothers/sisters.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: What Happened While I Was Gone?   Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Good to have you back Eric. Here's a quick c&p from a previous thread which may help-

Brewdude wrote:

Cart (Ron) went commercial with his pipemaking, and has been pleasing those who have an eye for quality work at more than affordable prices.

Please feel free to add to this brothers/sisters. Cheers,

RR

Well, I can't say I went commercial, we just sell our pipes on forums to friends and neighbors so to speak.
I'm just another peckerwood with a hobby that supports it's self.

And yeah, they haven't kick me out of BOB town yet, so I reckon that is news. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happened While I Was Gone?   Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Brewdude wrote:

Brewdude wrote:
Business as usual. PAD/TAD in full force amongst the usual suspects (me included). Jiminks still smokes at least a dozen bowls/day.

Mr. Klutz has been relocated to an area near Cart, so he's been off the board for a while but has provided updates.

ontariopiper has hung out his shingle and has proven to be a very competent pipesmith.

OzarkWizard has been a very positive addition to the board. Totally unique guy with great stories and contributions. I call him Ozzy.

peeb got a cyber surgery for his ongoing spine issue.

Carlos had a scare with heart issues, but after a stent he seems to be back to health.

Tom (TMacphersonNH) is battling cancer, as you'll know.

I prolly missed a few events but that's some highlights.

HTH

Please feel free to add to this brothers/sisters.

Cheers,

RR

May I...?!

Brewdude has battled with wasps, wrestled with rogue bats, had his knee rebuilt, and dealt with several storms. Not one to rest on his laurels he has also composed, performed and recorded an album with more in the pipeline too...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What Happened While I Was Gone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: