HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 
 

 Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

avatar

Age : 53
Location : On the road.......
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Thought yall would enjoy getting to see Jesse at the bench, and his interview by the local news in Columbus.....

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/as-cleveland-ups-smoking-age-to-21-columbus-voters-and-leaders-keep-eye-on-issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

avatar

Location : North Coast NY
Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

avatar

Age : 72
Location : DFW Metroplex, Texas
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.

I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroContent

avatar

Age : 35
Location : Swanzey, NH
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Anarchy != chaos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com
Dutch

avatar

Age : 53
Location : On the road.......
Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.

I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
avatar

Age : 65
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Dutch wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.

I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.





rabbit


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


x 2x 6  
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
 
Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Global News, 16:9 - Cyber Seduction Documentary (42 Year Old Mom & Teacher Turned Internet Predator)
» Breaking News: 4-Year-Old Boy Stabbed To Death At SE London Family Home
» Tristann Jones
» Jesse Jackson Jr. has BiPolar problems. He obviously has been crazy MANIC with "OUR" $$$$$$$$ and his plans and agenda. Always knew there was something nuts about the marxist criminal politician. Comrade Commissar Jackson should be piloried alon
» The Adventures of Indiana Jones

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: