HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Thought yall would enjoy getting to see Jesse at the bench, and his interview by the local news in Columbus.....

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/as-cleveland-ups-smoking-age-to-21-columbus-voters-and-leaders-keep-eye-on-issue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Jesse, he be cool. Just for the record, I think pretty much everyone in the public sector in this country should be lynched--unless they leave everyone alone. That means no more laws, among other impedimenta to the productive sector.

I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroContent

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Anarchy != chaos
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.teantobacco.com
Dutch

Registration date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:55 pm

monbla256 wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:

I concur, complete anarchy and social chaos is the only way to go !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Dutch wrote:
monbla256 wrote:
Richard Burley wrote:

Michael, we went ahead and sent you one in a 2XL. Hope it's the right size, but if not, just slip it on over a light jacket or sweater. It will make you look more intimidating for the march and the demonstration later in the day.

rabbit

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

Jesse Jones Interviewed by WSYX News
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: