HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Tried a new (to me) tobacco I was bombed with

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Tried a new (to me) tobacco I was bombed with   Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:22 am

Got to play with a blend called "Sleepy Hollow"... Never heard of it, and was a bit confused with the 'jar note'. Almost smelled like Lane's BLWB, but something else. I made a point to NOT research it before I tried it so my experience would be unbiased. What I got was amazing to me.........

Definitely hit me like a Lane Aro, but softer somehow. No gurgle, and not overboard with topping, but something like egg nog kept coming to mind.

Came in a bit ago and looked it up. It's a Straus tobacco blend. They apparently make others as well, however, other than going to KY, it isn't too clear how to get this stuff. Sounds almost seasonal....

Great stuff, and I'm really enjoying this weed!

Thanks Brother!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piffyr

Registration date : 2015-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Tried a new (to me) tobacco I was bombed with   Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:41 am

I've heard good things about Sleepy Hollow, but I haven't tried it myself. It is a seasonal blend and you can order by phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tried a new (to me) tobacco I was bombed with
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1