HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share
 

 Fire storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 55
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi...........

The Lady of the Lake brought me a tobacco called 'Firestorm' , a blend of Russ Oullette's.

I have to say, this is a great bit of work. Edging towards creamy, but not heavy...

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Hi...........

The Lady of the Lake brought me a tobacco called 'Firestorm' , a blend of Russ Oullette's.

I have to say, this is a great bit of work. Edging towards creamy, but not heavy...

Nicely done!


So, what are the components would you say? Not heard about this one.


Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Fire storm Purple11x 2Fire storm Bombx10  Fire storm Bombx5Fire storm D6bddf10 Fire storm 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 55
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
Hi...........

The Lady of the Lake brought me a tobacco called 'Firestorm' , a blend of Russ Oullette's.

I have to say, this is a great bit of work. Edging towards creamy, but not heavy...

Nicely done!


So, what are the components would you say? Not heard about this one.


Cheers,

RR

Would I say? Welllll....

The descriptor on the site says Kentucky, Perique, and Ginny weed. It's sweeter than the components imply though. I have found nothing to complain about it four bowls in. I like it quite well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Moderator
Brewdude

Age : 66
Location : Arid-zona
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
Hi...........

The Lady of the Lake brought me a tobacco called 'Firestorm' , a blend of Russ Oullette's.

I have to say, this is a great bit of work. Edging towards creamy, but not heavy...

Nicely done!


So, what are the components would you say? Not heard about this one.


Cheers,

RR

Would I say?  Welllll....

The descriptor on the site says Kentucky, Perique, and Ginny weed. It's sweeter than the components imply though. I have found nothing to complain about it four bowls in. I like it quite well!


Sounds good to me. Just my kind of weed.



Cheers,

RR

_________________
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin


Fire storm Purple11x 2Fire storm Bombx10  Fire storm Bombx5Fire storm D6bddf10 Fire storm 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
RDPipes

RDPipes

Age : 65
Location : East Texas
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Brewdude wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:
Hi...........

The Lady of the Lake brought me a tobacco called 'Firestorm' , a blend of Russ Oullette's.

I have to say, this is a great bit of work. Edging towards creamy, but not heavy...

Nicely done!


So, what are the components would you say? Not heard about this one.


Cheers,

RR

Would I say?  Welllll....

The descriptor on the site says Kentucky, Perique, and Ginny weed. It's sweeter than the components imply though. I have found nothing to complain about it four bowls in. I like it quite well!

Gona have to try this one out, sounds like it's right up my alley. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
eklektos44

eklektos44

Age : 63
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2015-04-10

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Have a tin coming. Sounds like it'll be quite tasty! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Age : 55
Location : Mark Twain National Forest, MO
Registration date : 2014-10-11

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 10:25 pm

eklektos44 wrote:
Have a tin coming. Sounds like it'll be quite tasty! Smile

Indeed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

DrumsAndBeer

Age : 47
Location : Northern, CA
Registration date : 2012-04-04

Fire storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire storm   Fire storm EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 12:26 pm

That's one I have had my eye on for a while. Perhaps I'll give it a whirl next time I place an order with P&C, which lately unless there's the right kind of big sale, hasn't been too often. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Fire storm
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Electric & Fire Forum Ranks
» How does Gomey survive a Tropical Storm?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: The Tobacco Jar-
Jump to: